Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2010 All-Nighter Edition

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Just showed the UKIP candidate who was in the plane crash - The plane / candidate didn't look too good. Give him his due however its much better publicity than just flying a banner around Buckingham

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Farage in hospital in a plane crash. UKIP beaten into 5th by the BNP in three Sunderland seats.

A UKIP voter could fall into a bucket of tits today and come out sucking his thumb. :thumbsup:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
If the UKIP guy is in the John Radcliffe in Oxford, he'll be at least 4 hours in Out Patients before he gets looked at.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Oddly in Durrington we had 2 queues for 2 seperate council wards (plus a single parliamentary seat) in a single church hall... the right hand queue was right out of the hall and onto the pavement, whereas the left hand queue was literally no-one. Odd.

It was the busiest I've seen it in all my years of voting.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
all this fuss about legal challanges and failure of democracy:US: a 15 hour window and the postal vote isn't enough? for fucks sake

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Interesting as Mandy said that traditionally the Tories vote in the morning and labour in the evening.

rather pathetic attempt to make a political point i thought. obviously, those in work vote when they come home, those at home during the day can and will vote earlier, whatever their political flavour.

as for the doors being shut, the polls close at 10pm, people should have gone earlier.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
all this fuss about legal challanges and failure of democracy:US: a 15 hour window and the postal vote isn't enough? for fucks sake

True, but some polling stations didn't have enough ballot papers!!! :facepalm:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Where are the votes counted/declared for Brighton Pavillion??

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Labour claiming 600 turned away from Chester as voting records not updated??

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Where does Nick Clegg go from here? Looks like he's not moved the needle.

Looking lightweight already. Will he step aside for a new Lib Dem leader?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Labour claiming 600 turned away from Chester as voting records not updated??

It's all the oop North labour seats where the thickies can't be bothered to get out of bed in the morning. 15 hours, 15 flippin hours!!! How can that not be enough??

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm going to sleep now, pretty sure that DC will be PM tomorrow. The LB vote hasn't turned up and the initial swings are huge.

I think I'll throw up a little in the morning, this isn't good for our country. :eek:

The Conservatives are going to f*** us all, apart from their mates at the Bullingdon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here