Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2010 All-Nighter Edition

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Emily - "I was just having a play with that to see what jumped out".

Where is Danny Seagull when you need him?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
maybe duckworth/lewis if people are being shut out!

Maybe they wanna drag their sorry arses out of bed this morning, give Corrie a miss and get down the polling station during the 15 hours it was open.

Miserable twats.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Daft Sheffiled cow, you've had 15 hours for goodness sakes!!

Oh and in Leeds!!!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Random Surrey Jim's useless knowledge of the day - I used to be Richard and Judy's gardener for 2-3 years at their weekend property in Talland Bay, Cornwall. She is a manic depressive and he is a massive drinker - nothing too much of a surprise

Anyways back on topic now

Interesting, the way I heard it from someone else who worked with them, Judy was the lush of the family.

Anyway, back to other important election news: Edwina Currie wins Come Dine With MP.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Unless the LibDem votes start shoring up, I'm going to start soon Notters. Been on the tea all night so far.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Like you'd even notice if the male candididates were ugly.

I had no idea they were there for your satisfaction, for some reason I thought they were politicians.

:fishing: :wink:

(They're no oil paintings though...)

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
A polling station has run out voting papers - not mentioned where

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Jimmy Carr: "You can tell the Brighton Pavilion voting booth. It's the only one in Britain with a glory hole".

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
On third pint of Weston Organic cider right now. Contemplating what to put in the fridge to chill for later.

I might dive into a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc....

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Maybe they wanna drag their sorry arses out of bed this morning, give Corrie a miss and get down the polling station during the 15 hours it was open.

Miserable twats.

Interesting as Mandy said that traditionally the Tories vote in the morning and labour in the evening.

As a poster said on another thread obviously the tories are getting up to work its the workshy reds who cant be arsed to get motivated to vote.

Personally I voted TORY at 7.15pm when I got back from London. Its not f***ing difficult to turn up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here