Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Harts Testimonial Match. Brighton vs Charlton Athletic, Saturday 26th July

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Any confirmed attendees for the Legends game yet?

harty9

Jan 11, 2008
we have two very well know keepers in goal and 4 others that have been managers or 2nd in charge at some point. should be some dirty tackles going on

harty9

Jan 11, 2008
i have asked havent to let him play and he wants to play so its down to mr gale the manager. he wants to say good bye to the fans. because that man last year did not put him on in the last game

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
i have asked havent to let him play and he wants to play so its down to mr gale the manager. he wants to say good bye to the fans. because that man last year did not put him on in the last game

I gather you are not exactly a fan of the way Wilkins didn't play Guy on the last game then?

Hopefully Gale will let him come and say goodbye properly.

You coming to Guys meal on Sunday?

harty9

Jan 11, 2008
not a fan at all, and never will. lovely man ..NOT was going to the meal but talking to a club over the weekend so now can not

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
not a fan at all, and never will. lovely man ..NOT was going to the meal but talking to a club over the weekend so now can not

Fair enough and you knew him better than most

Hope the talks with the club go well and it's what you want

See you on the 26th then :thumbsup:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Really excited about this season now MA's come home, but money's tight and went to opening game at crewe last year so will have to give it a miss this time. Can't afford to renew ST this season coming either, will only be able to see a few games this year consequently. Same goes for a few others I know. So as far as a pre-season friendly and Harty's testimonial is concerned..... we've all decided we wouldn't miss it for the world. :thumbsup: The boys been a bit special for this club down the years, so we'll be there Harty.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
3 tickets sorted for this one

still hoping it's a celebration of a decade of Harty rather then a final goodbye mind :(

if it's half as good as Kerrys was though it'll be a blinding laugh regardless :)

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Me and my bro have got tickets now, so looking forward to it :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here