Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
lol says the twat that supports swindon as well as Albion and plays football by himself in a park:laugh:

And says the guy who has travelled out to Plymouth and to Hartlepool this season to support the Albion.

I say it again, your support is f***ing shit.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
where is the next player going to come from that will give the amount of service garys given this club :bhasign: suppose it will get the moaners of ashley barns back for five minutes:eek:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
And says the guy who has travelled out to Plymouth and to Hartlepool this season to support the Albion.

I say it again, your support is f***ing shit.

you little cock sucking shit :lolol: where you at wembley in 83 and 91 and have you been to over 200 away games over the years and had a season ticket for many years so f***ing what you want to Plymouth and Hartlepool this season do you want a f***ing medal

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
you little cock sucking shit :lolol: where you at wembley in 83 and 91 and have you been to over 200 away games over the years and had a season ticket for many years so f***ing what you want to Plymouth and Hartlepool this season do you want a f***ing medal

He possibly wasnt alive for either of those games. Did you sit around the cinder area of the Goldstone when we got promoted from DivIII South in 1957 Probably not for the same reason so not really a worthwhile post is it,

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He possibly wasnt alive for either of those games. Did you sit around the cinder area of the Goldstone when we got promoted from DivIII South in 1957 Probably not for the same reason so not really a worthwhile post is it,

:bowdown:
There's always someone around who can throw out "I've been supporting the club longer than you".

I started supporting the Albion in 1997, when I was 10. Gary Hart has been here practically the entire time I've been a fan.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
where is the next player going to come from that will give the amount of service garys given this club :bhasign:

:bowdown:

I started supporting the Albion in 1997, when I was 10. Gary Hart has been here practically the entire time I've been a fan.

Both true of course.

And both ENTIRELY irrelevant to the debate of whether he is currently worth a place in any Albion first XI.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
But dont you see Simon.

Because he has put in years of service and someone else has seen him as a virtual ever present in the squad since they started watching the albion, this alone justifies why he has a starting place.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
But dont you see Simon.

Because he has put in years of service and someone else has seen him as a virtual ever present in the squad since they started watching the albion, this alone justifies why he has a starting place.

Sorry, I get it now. I now agree, Harty should start every game. He's still brilliant anyway, and there's a lot more to winning games than er.. scoring goals. :thumbsup;

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here