Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Coaching role. Definitely. Let him learn from Gus and Mauricio and get badged up.

First team? Regrettably not.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
What was interesting was when the tv commentator commented on his pace.

He does still have a role as long as gus thinks so, personally that's good enough for me for all of the squad, not because of my manlove for him but because I trust his judgement despite not always agreeing with some of his decisions.

For whatever reasons we've played Woking twice and struggled as a whole team not just one player.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Great bloke, terrific servant to the club - but in this team, much better than most of the ones he has played in, he just isn't good enough any more. Not just his fault tonight, everyone was off the pace, but I don't think Hart should be anywhere near the XI. Or the bench.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Will probably feature against FCUM, before getting a few run-outs in the last few games after we're already promoted.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I still see something in his contribution..

The next time he wears a Brighton top I want it to be in this role

GullytheSeagull.jpg

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
ninja elephant = total cock

Hart has not scored for 4 years so i think you are the tosser and should f*** off to support your swindon chums and not us:tosser:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
harsh words... but yeah, not really up to it. still feel theres a place when closing out tight games though, if he can hold up the ball and harrass.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Ninja he is up there with all time albion heroes (not a legend) but listen to what Gus said, he needed his fringe players to step up and do the biz. OGH has had 2 matches to do it, but proven only one thing, he cannot form part of our future plans, not now.

he should go with a hero's send off.

a legend he is

but he was bossed today by centre backs from a non league team

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Absolute embarrassment to be honest. I'm not sure I've ever seen a more ineffective display from a forward in an Albion shirt, and I went to about 75% of the games at Gillingham where we seemed to be cornering the market in shit strikers. Had he left three or four years ago he'd have rightly been remembered as a great and popular player. Now he's just chasing the money with the tank running on empty. I believe it's known in the trade as 'doing a Kerry'.

Good god you must be one of the most miserable ***** I've never had the misfortune to meet. I agree with the majority that OGH has got nothing left to give to a league 1 side (especially one gunning for promotion) but despite this I do believe that he is albion through and through and isn't just chasing money. Lets face it, despite the Albion being one of the worst paying clubs over the last 10 years I bet OGH has been on over 1K a week at least for the last 7/8 years. So personally I think your claims of money grabbing are your usual bullshit. **** :thumbsup:

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
OGH = Legend

As he is a professional football player I honestly believe he knows the day is dawning. Lets celebrate his contributions (only player to get me off my seat at Gillingham when on the ball by the way, actually possibly Barker as well).

Just hope and pray that the club can offer him something in the commercial dept or match-day host in the boxes

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Gary Hart is a fanatstic player and Gus really likes his experience, proffestional conduct and abilitys.

Like I have said before he will still play a part this season, I would not be suprised if either Gus gives him another year or another club at our level sign him once his current contract expires.

I am so proud he has been such a great servant to the Albion, and hope he stays with and around the club for years to come.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Gary Hart is a fanatstic player and Gus really likes his experience, proffestional conduct and abilitys.

Like I have said before he will still play a part this season, I would not be suprised if either Gus gives him another year or another club at our level sign him once his current contract expires.

I am so proud he has been such a great servant to the Albion, and hope he stays with and around the club for years to come.

Would you like a £20 bet, that Gus does not offer Hart another playing contract?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
To be fair he's always been a conference player punching above his weight.

Can't fault the guy for effort but his legs have gone now so has no more to offer us.

Can't see him going in to coaching (professionally anyway) to be honest, he's not the sharpest tool in the box!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
He's been a fantastic servant to us, and his form in the run-in under Baldy was truly amazing. But he did look rather short of what we are looking for I'm afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here