Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Great and loyal servant but lets hope on tonights showing that ogh gets no where near the first team again.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Posh Spice is a slapper. Etc.

Well at least it meant neither Murray or Barnes had to okay a full game I suppose.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
f*** off you miserable tossers. He's still a good player and can still do a job for us in this league if we need him to. In a proper league 1 game, with the atmosphere and the intensity, he'd still be a good player for us. If he'd scored that overhead kick, what would you all be saying. Exactly. So, as I said, f*** off.

Tossers.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Sadly went missing for most of the game and missed a free header that should have at least hit the target.

Be sad to see Gary leave the club but just wasn't up to it tonight

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
f*** off you miserable tossers. He's still a good player and can still do a job for us in this league if we need him to. In a proper league 1 game, with the atmosphere and the intensity, he'd still be a good player for us. If he'd scored that overhead kick, what would you all be saying. Exactly. So, as I said, f*** off.

Tossers.

Get a grip he is not what we need at present

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Thank you and goodnight. OGH, it's time to face reality I'm afraid. Your loyalty is unquestionable but I think it's time to bow out gracefully. Thanks for all you've done.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Ninja he is up there with all time albion heroes (not a legend) but listen to what Gus said, he needed his fringe players to step up and do the biz. OGH has had 2 matches to do it, but proven only one thing, he cannot form part of our future plans, not now.

he should go with a hero's send off.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Which is what people were saying before he linked up with Owusu.

To be fair though, the rest of the team were chronically underachieving at the time. A one year extension woulfd have been a fair reward for OGH's contributions to saving us from the drop. But its gone on too long now.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm not saying he's good enough to start every game, he's clearly not. And hasn't been for years. He's still here for a reason, and if we need him to play then he'll give everything he has and, personally, I still see something in his contribution. It wasn't his fault we were blunt tonight. We were lopsided, again, and we didn't create much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here