Best goal this season by a mile

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Reminds me of Crofts screamer for Gillingham against us

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Much deserved. Yes, he was having a slight off-day with some misplaced passes, and held his fists nut-clenchingly everytime he did, but every move has to go through him and when he gets to finish something with an absolute peach i was over the moon. Some dimwits poo-poo the talents of the plodding Irishman, and i stood when he banged that beaut home wondering where the naysayers had gone, the doubters, the disapprovers of skill. I love him like i would awakening wrapped in the world's largest hula hoop, preferably the barbecue beef one, and having to joyously and slowly nibble my way out to freely breathe and lick my fingers to soak up the salty powder left on my bulky frame.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Great goal. However, feel compelled to yell 'f*** Off Dicker!' every single damn time he goes over for that short corner thing. Much like I used to yell 'f*** off Charlie!' every time he used to go over for a short corner. Cos it NEVER worked. Total waste of a corner IMHO. If that turns out to be Charlie Oatway's major contribution to the present coaching staff is to suggest we take short corners every damn time, then IMHO Charlie should f*** right off also. No offence.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Great goal. However, feel compelled to yell 'f*** Off Dicker!' every single damn time he goes over for that short corner thing. Much like I used to yell 'f*** off Charlie!' every time he used to go over for a short corner. Cos it NEVER worked. Total waste of a corner IMHO. If that turns out to be Charlie Oatway's major contribution to the present coaching staff is to suggest we take short corners every damn time, then IMHO Charlie should f*** right off also. No offence.

The whole idea is to pull two defenders out of a congested penalty area leaving a little more space for the others remaining in there.

jimthegull1980

Dec 24, 2008
dicker goes across for the short corner taking 2 players with him thus leaving more space in the box, wheres the problem with that

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
A quality goal from a quality player (© John 'Piggy' Motson, 197?). :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here