Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Dicker

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Not in the Albion's case you couldn't.

Presumably youre against varying the way we take corners a bit now and again to y'know. add the odd element of surprise?

Sorry but I think your argument is flawed, there is nothing an opposition manager can do. if he withdraws both players, then our players would get into the box unchallenged, if two opposition players come out then we just put the ball into the box, the box won't be as congested because of the two players who are near the corner. If they withdraw one player, then its 2 vs one.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That one bloke is 10 yards away leaving a simple one two and an easy cross to the near post from an angle. Look at our third goal against Wycombe - exactly that.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

My parting word is that if you do the same thing every damn corner then it's a bt rubbish. Oh well :shrug:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Good. He's been in good form of late - ironically I think as more people have accused him of being increasingly sloppy in possession.

Just glad people are being a bit more realistic about his ability recently. :clap:

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
a couple of bad passes aside, i dont know how anyone can say he had a poor game??, he showed some superb control with the ball in the first half, scored an absolute corker and thoroughly deserved man of the match, hes class.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hope our opponents all read NSC and take THPP's advice and take just 1 man out to cover our corners. Just once will do for me, and we will score a goal or at least change the angle of delivery for the cross and have a chance of scoring rather than a lump into the box which usually results in either the keeper catching it or getting a free kick for a foul.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Just shows what a great player he is if he isn't played on the left wing...

Oh come on, he has had 3 decent games at CM, that doesn't mean he is a GREAT PLAYER.

Btw, why on earth do you have that twat as your avatar thing?:mad:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Oh come on, he has had 3 decent games at CM, that doesn't mean he is a GREAT PLAYER.

Btw, why on earth do you have that twat as your avatar thing?:mad:

You not a fan of Richard Herrin(g)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here