Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Very happy with that team
Me too. My only reservation is that I'd like to see Mac Argie on the bench to replace Lallana if he can't complete the match again.

I think Sanchez should get a few matches now.
Until the end of the year, IMHO. If the GK position is still a problem, then maybe we'll have to explore the loan market. What I've seen of Sanchez makes me quite hopeful though.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Leicester losing 0-2 at home to Everton. Slightly worrying as they looked world beaters against us:(

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Damn, he's picked a team I largely agree with. I won't be able to moan about team selection if we lose.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Damn, he's picked a team I largely agree with. I won't be able to moan about team selection if we lose.

You must be new and haven't had time to read your welcome pack.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Fishing crap lol at your silly emoji grow some and answer a simple question

Colombian international
Regularly one of our best players when he played at CM
Only 22
Had a good partnership with Biss before he got injured
He’s a creative player who takes risks and doesn’t make constant sideways passes.

Jul 20, 2003
Robinson, ex-Wigan.

Cheers

I was just looking to see if I could stick him to get booked in my silly bet but coral don't seem to have an option for that.

Settled with Albion win with March to score anytime.

It's difficult to burn the new fivers,

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Colombian international
Regularly one of our best players when he played at CM
Only 22
Had a good partnership with Biss before he got injured
He’s a creative player who takes risks and doesn’t make constant sideways passes.

Also very composed.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
If Fulham win tonight, they’ve beaten the best we’ve got

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I believe Sanchez has only played 3 times for the U23s this season. Carl Rushworth seems to be first choice at that level. Sanchez wouldn’t be risked for most U23s games due to being next in line to step into the PL squad if Ryan or Steele picked up any late injuries, he’d have travelled to most PL games for that reason even if he didn’t make the 18.

I stand corrected... then it is indeed a little odd. Either way I’m pleased to see him have a chance

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Hope not to see Burn or Connelly again in starting team. However all these changes every game is not great. Webster dropped last week is now replacing Veltman who was our best defender last week. Ali played out of position last week once again not having run. Just want Potter to stop putting players in and out all the time. Lets hope players coming in like Trossard and Alzate have a run of games

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Watching Potter in the pre-match interview is interesting. One of the things I was taught by a sports psychologist is how language matters - top sports people rarely talk of trying and hoping, because that shows doubt whether consciously or subconsciously. Its the ones who are convinced they will, not hope they will, who succeed. Top penalty takers for example aren't worried about which side to kick it they are planning their celebration. Over simplistic possibly, but this was a chap who worked with Leicester during their title winning season and many top golfers and cricketers. I'm pro-Potter, but his language is full of hopes and tries and hopefullys. As a player do you want to hear your boss say he hopes the challenges are resolved and hopes you'll win, or that he has resolved them and you will win if everyone does things right? Small margins maybe, but I don't think it's necessarily inconsequential.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here