Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Dont get why if Potter is happy to put Sanchez straight into the team he is never on the bench. Cant do much for Steele

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Dont get why if Potter is happy to put Sanchez straight into the team he is never on the bench. Cant do much for Steele

Because unlike Steele Sanchez plays regularly for the U23s and is therefore match ready. Plus again it shows if you perform at that level then there is a pathway to the first XI.

I don’t feel we owe Steele a chance ahead of youthful talent.

Also GK is no different to any other position these days - statistical analysis may show Sanchez’s skills befit the opponent better than Steele’s.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Exciting lineup. Need to produce. Come on boys!

Let’s not have have in 3 hours time:
“potter doesn’t know his best XI”
“why did he play [..........]”
“we’re too attacking”
“[...........] is not a footballer”

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Potter starts to become under pressure, suddenly reverts away from experimentation and strange formations.
Just a thought.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Potter starts to become under pressure, suddenly reverts away from experimentation and strange formations.
Just a thought.

He does just need to keep things a bit more simple. Evolution not revolution as they say. Pick your best 11 players as often as possible and you won't be far off come the end of the season.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He does just need to keep things a bit more simple. Evolution not revolution as they say. Pick your best 11 players as often as possible and you won't be far off come the end of the season.

Exactly what Hughton did and got pilloried for not changing it enough. As a manager I’m convinced you can’t win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here