Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

From the Koran...............

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Lord Bracknell said:
So the BNP have infiltrated the Orient website?

Do everyone a favour, Watford O - act responsibly and go on to that Orient site and expose what they are up to.

The person who put it up there is well know as a BNP supporter who gets response on our site. I do not support the BNP. I am not a racist. However the quotes are factual.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
WATFORD O said:
The person who put it up there is well know as a BNP supporter who gets response on our site. I do not support the BNP. I am not a racist. However the quotes are factual.
Sorry , I seem to be missing the point of this thread?
Can someone tell me what we are doing?

WATFORD O said:
No. The quotes are selective, and are translations from the Arabic, with an interpretation put on them that is designed to misrepresent the nature of Islam.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
oh, you speak f***ing arabic now do you? And youre an expert on the Koran? People like you actually force other people down a right wing path because you are unable to accept facts even when presented.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
What is ironic is that Fundermentalist Christians will also quote the Bible out of context to suit their own agendas. All gays would be killed if it were up to some of these people. These are the same people who claim to be 'Pro-Life' and will then bomb and shoot those who work in 'Family Planning' clinics.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
bhaexpress said:
What is ironic is that Fundermentalist Christians will also quote the Bible out of context to suit their own agendas. All gays would be killed if it were up to some of these people. These are the same people who claim to be 'Pro-Life' and will then bomb and shoot those who work in 'Family Planning' clinics.

all these things also apply to Muslims................

WATFORD O said:
oh, you speak f***ing arabic now do you? And youre an expert on the Koran? People like you actually force other people down a right wing path because you are unable to accept facts even when presented.
I don't speak Arabic.

I have, however, spent some time studying Islam - enough to know that the BNP's version of "the facts" is wide of the mark.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Lord Bracknell said:
I don't speak Arabic.

I have, however, spent some time studying Islam - enough to know that the BNP's version of "the facts" is wide of the mark.

bollocks

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Brighton till i die said:
This thread is getting VERY f***ing dodgy now

Watford - i dunno what the f*** the point of this shit is but i suggest this pile of wank thread is nipped in the bud now!
:yawn:

free speach. we can do this in this country..........

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
as far as I was aware no where in any Islamic texts does it condone any of the above to innocent people, so all texts above have been taken well out of context to meet the needs of these terrorists.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Lord Bracknell said:
Is that "bollocks ... I am disappointed to realise that Lord Bracknell has outdone me in an argument" or "bollocks, Lord Bracknell hasn't studied Islam" ?

no its cos its not true that you studied the Koran.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
tedebear said:
as far as I was aware no where in any Islamic texts does it condone any of the above to innocent people, so all texts above have been taken well out of context to meet the needs of these terrorists.

Define innocent.................

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
tedebear said:
the people on the buses and trains that have been blown up?

They will be deemed to be quilty as they live in a country attacking Muslims. Muslims caught up in the bombings will also conveniently be classed the same.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Oh f*** me there is also the equivalent in the old testament.

SELECTED reading of any religious text means that you get christian nutters and islamic nutters giving their interpretation.

Trouble is the islamic nutters seem to be acting like christian nutters did 100s of years ago. The drawback is that we had swords and cavalry whereas they have bombs and stuff.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Oh f*** me there is also the equivalent in the old testament.

SELECTED reading of any religious text means that you get christian nutters and islamic nutters giving their interpretation.

Trouble is the islamic nutters seem to be acting like christian nutters did 100s of years ago. The drawback is that we had swords and cavalry whereas they have bombs and stuff.

I agree with a large slice of what you say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here