Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

From the Koran...............

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You old bastard:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

:lolol: :lolol:

jolson

Aug 8, 2005
Lord Bracknell said:
So the BNP have infiltrated the Orient website?

Do everyone a favour, Watford O - act responsibly and go on to that Orient site and expose what they are up to.

Being a supporter of the BNP isn't illegal, but it is an open statement of racial hatred, which is unwise in these times. It is with much caution that people should resort to a hard-right opinion.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Lord Bracknell said:
This game, Dave?

dscn00395xp.jpg

What's he doing ? Weeding ?

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
dave the gaffer said:
a lot better thanks.

Walking in the Austrian mountains certainly helped by giving it a good workout! I still have one of those blue strapping bandage/sock things and it twinges occasionally but certainly getting better.

It is just still quite "fat" and I dont seem to be able to make it go down ( ooh err missus) Any suggestions?

nah - it will take ages - just ice it everynow and then if you want, your body naturally keeps fluid in the area to protect it - you just need to try and keep the fluid circulating through the area to flush the "bad" fluids out !!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
bhaexpress said:
What's he doing ? Weeding ?
Looks more like a PIT BULL cocking his leg.

Last edited:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If my defence hadn't given away a pathetic penalty, we would have been fine.

A bit like the Dan harding scenario

LOL

jolson

Aug 8, 2005
You still doing those training sessions at Portslade, Dave?

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
bhaexpress said:
What is ironic is that Fundermentalist Christians will also quote the Bible out of context to suit their own agendas. All gays would be killed if it were up to some of these people. These are the same people who claim to be 'Pro-Life' and will then bomb and shoot those who work in 'Family Planning' clinics.

Seriously, mate, you need to get some therapy. You have a real hang-up with this stuff.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
WATFORD O said:
Qur’an 2:191 “And kill them wherever you find and catch them. Drive them out from where they have turned you out; for Al-Fitnah (polytheism, disbelief, oppression) is worse than slaughter.”

Need I say more????

Can anyone say "out of context"? Out of interest, Twatty, do you have the slightest notion of what is in Qur'an 2:1-190 ?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
He probably thinks Qur'an 2:1 is "Barry Hearn will be known as Allah, and anyone who disputes this is a total shit"

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
dave the gaffer said:

Brian: I'm not the Messiah! Will you please listen? I am not the Messiah, do you understand? Honestly!
Girl: Only the true Messiah denies His divinity.
Brian: What? Well, what sort of chance does that give me? All right! I am the Messiah!
Followers: He is! He is the Messiah!
Brian: Now, f*** off!
[silence]
Arthur: How shall we f*** off, O Lord?

Oi!:angry: :angry:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
WATFORD O said:
Yeah right. The only time I ever saw trouble down here was when your lot came down thinking you was all hard and everything. Bucnh of fairy poofs the lot of ya.

For some reason I read this post with the voice of Craig from Big Brother.

I can't help reading all the other posts of Watty with the voice of Craig now!

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here