Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

From the Koran...............

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Lord Bracknell said:
It was difficult to complete my degree at the School of African and Asian Studies at Sussex University without some study of Islam and the Qu'ran.

Two weeks spend thumbing through a book and now youre an expert. Do me a favour............

E

enigma

Deary me, you seem to have a lot of time on your hands for someone supposedly running such a succesful business.

Like everything, translations can vary and if your knowledge of English is anything to go by I don't value your knowledge of arabic much, nor your redneck friends.

You really are boring aren't you? This is yet another racist, attention-seeking thread from you. I'm sure CBBC will be on soon, go and get yourself a Penguin chocolate biscuit, a glass of orange squash and sit in front of the TV like a good boy

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
enigma said:
Deary me, you seem to have a lot of time on your hands for someone supposedly running such a succesful business.

Like everything, translations can vary and if your knowledge of English is anything to go by I don't value your knowledge of arabic much, nor your redneck friends.

You really are boring aren't you? This is yet another racist, attention-seeking thread from you. I'm sure CBBC will be on soon, go and get yourself a Penguin chocolate biscuit, a glass of orange squash and sit in front of the TV like a good boy

Please explain how this is racist? Its about a religion not a race you fool.

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
Watford O
Why dont you just go and play with your little Orient friends and leave this site to Brighton fans or any other fan who is not just after a bit of attention as it is obviouslly lacking in your own personal and football life.
Just to let you know i have actually read the Koran and the quotes you have stated on here are 100%wrong and are taken from a website whose name i shall not mention but is around to wip up hatred.
Grow up Watford O and if you are as clever as you think then please wake up.....These right wingers pray on the weak and uneducated do you not realise that????

Last edited:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
ILOVEBHA said:
Watford O
Why dont you just go and play with your little Orient friends and leave this site to Brighton fans or any other fan who is not just after a bit of attention as it is obviouslly lacking in your own personal and football life.
Just to let you know i have actually read the Koran and the quotes you have stated on here are 100%wrong and are taken from a website whoose name i shall not mention but is around to wip up hatred.
Grow up Watford O and if you are as clever as you think then please wake up.....These right wingers pray on the weak and uneducated do you not realise that????

They are correct.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
WATFORD O said:
They will be deemed to be quilty as they live in a country attacking Muslims. Muslims caught up in the bombings will also conveniently be classed the same.

thats my point though - they may deem it that way but they are sort of twisting the logic to back up what they want to do.... we're not really attacking Muslims are we? well I know I'm not!!

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
tedebear said:
thats my point though - they may deem it that way but they are sort of twisting the logic to back up what they want to do.... we're not really attacking Muslims are we? well I know I'm not!!

agreed.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
bunnypancake.jpg

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
tedebear said:

technically speaking you are.

After all, we bombed Bhagdad and Afghanistan with no thought of the consequences of killing civilians. i think the Americans call it "acceptable losses"

In the eyes of the fanatics, we are responsible as we supported the war by voting TB and his cronies back in another term ( apart from the fact that the Tories accepted the war was a just one also)

TB has tried to distance himself from the view, but even that bloke in Birmingham said that young Muslims are influenced by
what they see as an attack on the muslim world by the oil hungry west, hence the remorse shown by older muslims but not by a small proportion of the younger set

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You say that but who believes in the Koran ? Not Hindus, Buddists or anybody else except Moslems so you are attacking them by definition. What you've done is taken (or have been fed) texts from the Koran that have been translated to show the Koran in the worst possible light.

Having said that though, the same texts and translations are accepted as the Credo of Osuama Bin Laden and co. Now that's a fair comment IMHO.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I see what you're saying Dave and I do understand that they could think that we as a nation are persecuting them, but they are twisting their own religious writings to enable them to lawfully blow us up? and thats what I can't come to terms with...

tedebear said:
I see what you're saying Dave and I do understand that they could think that we as a nation are persecuting them, but they are twisting their own religious writings to enable them to lawfully blow us up? and thats what I can't come to terms with...
What pisses me off is that some OPPONENTS of terrorism seem quite happy to proclaim that the terrorists' interpretation of the Qu'ran is the "correct" one.

That doesn't help anyone.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
tedebear said:

People have done that through history.

We compain now because the "muslims" bombed our streets, but in the 11th Century, the Crusaders massacred thousands of "infidels" in Jerusalem and what is now Isreal.

In teh dark ages, the Inquisition killed thousands in europe because they were not Roman Catholic

Cortes wiped out a whole civilisation because he thought they were unbelievers.

wars using God as an excuse, and that is all it is, this is not God's fault, have been going on since the days of the Pharoes and this is just a continuation.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
dave the gaffer said:
People have done that through history.

We compain now because the "muslims" bombed our streets, but in the 11th Century, the Crusaders massacred thousands of "infidels" in Jerusalem and what is now Isreal.

In teh dark ages, the Inquisition killed thousands in europe because they were not Roman Catholic

Cortes wiped out a whole civilisation because he thought they were unbelievers.

wars using God as an excuse, and that is all it is, this is not God's fault, have been going on since the days of the Pharoes and this is just a continuation.

and of course the crusades only involved christians and not muslims....................

E

enigma

Lord Bracknell said:
What pisses me off is that some OPPONENTS of terrorism seem quite happy to proclaim that the terrorists' interpretation of the Qu'ran is the "correct" one.

That doesn't help anyone.

Precisely- they clearly know nothing about the qu'ran.

It's as if saying that all Christians are anti-abortion and homophobic because a few believe those arguments.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
enigma said:
Precisely- they clearly know nothing about the qu'ran.

It's as if saying that all Christians are anti-abortion and homophobic because a few believe those arguments.

Couldn't agree more !

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here