Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Freedman's Return

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Where did I say that, I suugest you read the post in question again and try your best to work it out. Anyway your boring me now

Does this belong to you by any chance?

attachment.php

Back on topic - never liked Freedman because of the Palace thing. However, Palace do seemed to have slumped after his departure.

Palaces current best players are all Freedman men and it will be interesting to see if Holloway can use the transfer market as wisely as his predecessor.

Palace fans do seem to make great play of a manager having the gall to leave them - Bruce,Dowie,Freedman. Have you ever waved one off with best wishes - apart from Mullers of course ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Back on topic - never liked Freedman because of the Palace thing. However, Palace do seemed to have slumped after his departure.

Palaces current best players are all Freedman men and it will be interesting to see if Holloway can use the transfer market as wisely as his predecessor.

Palace fans do seem to make great play of a manager having the gall to leave them - Bruce,Dowie,Freedman. Have you ever waved one off with best wishes - apart from Mullers of course ?

No , we're bitter bastards at times phallus ( you know the feeling )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here