Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Freedman's Return

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I agree totally, that why in my opinion he can go F himself, especially after(me included) we stayed loyal to him last season. I personally never believe that anyone would never go anywhere as money talks, its just human nature. I thought it was a strange decision to leave but it was an F'ing liberty to treat us the way he has and hardly give us the time of day. Personally I hope he fecks it up at Bolton and ends up managing a non league side or worse.

Not bitter then?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I only asked the question because I'd read the Dougie was anticipating a warm welcome. Personally I think ex managers and players should show respect when returning, as did FFS when he scored against us and didn't make a big thing of celebrating. In the same way fans should show respect. No need to go over the top but if it was an ex Albion manager returning I would participate in polite applause or just stay quiet, def not boo! At the end of the day it's only fans that are with the club forever.

I agree , we the fans , are the only constant thing at our clubs . Even when he was with us I found dougies post match interviews quite baffeling and he seems to say things what he expects top managers would say and totally at odds what had happened in the preceding 90 minutes .

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I agree totally, that why in my opinion he can go F himself, especially after(me included) we stayed loyal to him last season. I personally never believe that anyone would never go anywhere as money talks, its just human nature. I thought it was a strange decision to leave but it was an F'ing liberty to treat us the way he has and hardly give us the time of day. Personally I hope he fecks it up at Bolton and ends up managing a non league side or worse.

Grammar?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Did Dougie NOT want to go. I would go as far as to say pushed for the compensation.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Did Dougie NOT want to go. I would go as far as to say pushed for the compensation.

Of course he wanted to go, Bolton have better players and are a better bet for promotion.
Plus as DF was quoted,his family were on the breadline . ???

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I thought he was quite dignified about it, and lets face it you've got a superior manager in return. He's just gone to a bigger, wealthier club to further his career.

:shrug:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Girls, girls, chill out... my eyes hurt when I try to read pikey inbreds incorrect spelling, that is all.

Im not inbred or a pikey, go and ask your aunty she knows me. Just shout mum and she will answer you

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I thought he was quite dignified about it, and lets face it you've got a superior manager in return. He's just gone to a bigger, wealthier club to further his career.

Im not so sure about the dignified bit, he could have been more gratious IMO. As for a superior manager, I personally think that Holloway is very good entertainment but is a bit of a renegade. Im not sure if Holloway is the man for us to be honest but time will tell

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

If he lasts there !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here