Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Freedman's Return

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Poyet isn't an ex Brighton player or club legend. All of us are resigned to losing him sooner or later.
Fixed. Obviously he's not going to go one day, we just hope he does a good job while he's here.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
When your chairman accepts an offer for you from another club, it is hardly a resounding endorsement of how well thought of you are. That's why he left, I reckon - subtly pushed rather than ran away - nothing more complicated than that.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Poyet isn't an ex Brighton player or club legend. Most of us are resigned to losing him sooner or later. You should see the posts from your fans prior to Freedman leaving you. Seasider hasn't been seen since he welched on his bet that Freedman would never leave Palace.

Nice 1 TB. :thumbsup:

ps I doubt if there's any lil' sprats in that barrel left for you to shoot. Oh well.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
PREVIOUSLY

You do realise it is against board rules to be abusive don't you? :wink:

Seriously are you not all there or something, you run around after me correcting my spelling and then call me a pikey inbred! and thats not being abusive? go and haunt someone else you moron

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Prick, you are a PRICK

Seriously mate, grown ups are talking, now run along

You puzzle me. Why do you use commas but no full stops at the end of your sentences?

Seriously are you not all there or something, you run around after me correcting my spelling and then call me a pikey inbred! and thats not being abusive? go and haunt someone else you moron

Again here. Your grammar is so erratic in the above post. Remember, start your sentence with capitals and end with a full stop.
Now there's a good chap.

Schools these days eh!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

No, seriously, I'm not 'running after you', you are here, on this thread, I don't need to run after you. You are being a good little puppy as far as that is concerned. I like you biting, it floats my boat.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Im not to concerned about my grammar on an internet forum to be honest, it really does not bother me.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Really? Why did you have to be abusive then? Is that just 'normal' you? When a guest in someone else's house show some manners.

Wow you really are a moron, what is calling someone a pikey inbred? or is that a compliment in your house?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Wow you really are a moron, what is calling someone a pikey inbred? or is that a compliment in your house?

I was trying to make you comfortable, coming down to your level. You claim to have given my 70 something Aunties a good seeing too, that's not right is it? But I'm willing to play along with you, just show some manners, there's a good puppy.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I was trying to make you comfortable, coming down to your level. You claim to have given my 70 something Aunties a good seeing too, that's not right is it? But I'm willing to play along with you, just show some manners, there's a good puppy.

Where did I say that, I suugest you read the post in question again and try your best to work it out. Anyway your boring me now

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
You claim to have given my 70 something Aunties a good seeing too, that's not right is it?

You have over 70 aunties?! Your grandparents must have been baby making machines. And fair play to eagles for having such stamina.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here