Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Freedman on SSN

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Depending on consistency though, if he goes off the boil or gets injured in December I will have a little chuckle to myself.

Alternatively he could smash 2 past your rabble whilst setting up another 3 for Muzza

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
"Run his contract down" is a red herring. If you were a club going places its just a question of the boss saying to player "we plan to sign a, b, and c and heres your new improved contract offer". Should be enough to keep them. After all the players you sold of were not scooped up by the top 4 clubs were they?

8 figure sum? you are having a laugh. Bolton tried to get him for 6 mill(with add ons) and they were desperate. The reason he hasn't been bid on by bigger clubs at your valuation is either hes not good enough or hes over valued or both.

With the exception of Moses who was forced to leave, they all wanted to go to the Premier League which we couldn't offer at that stage. If another firm offered to quadruple your wages and they were at that point in time a more established company, I'm sure you would jump at the chance to leave your current employee?

We've turned down bids of 4.5 last season but this year he has really pushed on and looks soooo much better. His decision making is improved and now he is starting to add goals to his game. Given his age he should get even better so I stand by the 8 figure sum. Remember, we are in no rush to sell so if a club doesn't match our valuation he won't be sold.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
With the exception of Moses who was forced to leave, they all wanted to go to the Premier League which we couldn't offer at that stage. If another firm offered to quadruple your wages and they were at that point in time a more established company, I'm sure you would jump at the chance to leave your current employee?

We've turned down bids of 4.5 last season but this year he has really pushed on and looks soooo much better. His decision making is improved and now he is starting to add goals to his game. Given his age he should get even better so I stand by the 8 figure sum. Remember, we are in no rush to sell so if a club doesn't match our valuation he won't be sold.

Thats what I'm saying, you didn't/dont have the clout or potential. And i would judge a firm on potential.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So if you know what's going to happen next may, perhaps you can post the lottery numbers, the winner of the FA cup,League cup, European cup, etc etc
The question was did any of your players play for the under 21s, not who will finish higher...maybe you should learn to answer the question ,before typing the answer to a different question...

Too easy.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Thats what I'm saying, you didn't/dont have the clout or potential. And i would judge a firm on potential.

Er, i didn't say we don't have potential, we have that without doubt. If we get back to the Premiership and survive for more than one season we could easily become an established club with 30,000 (stadium obviously would have to be slightly expanded) coming each week. In our last stint in the Prem we often sold out so it shows the fan base is there. What I said was that a lot of players see the bright lights of the Premiership and jump at the first chance to go and in turn they make a lot of money quickly. If you believe must people would stay at a club in a lower division where only 3 teams out of 24 can go up each year and earn a lot less, just based on there present club maybe one day fulfilling their potential, then you're either a very loyal person or your telling porkies!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
well its funny here reading your crap (yours especially UTA) so when i forgot my password, I just registered again..... simples.....
oh yeh, what point was it that I didnt answer???
but its nice that you care enough to check up on me...lol

I call bullshit, you were posting on both of your accounts at the same time and got yourself all confused and outed yourself :lol:

Try reading the post I'm referring to.

He has certainly been very bothered for us so far. :clap:

Is that why a large percentage of your fans wanted to get rid of him and Freedman only 6 weeks ago? Believe us when we say he can sink back into being shite again very quickly.

Have yet to see a Palace fan on here say they will finish above us at end of season - wonder why?

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Have yet to see a Palace fan on here say they will finish above us at end of season - wonder why?

Because we are more realistic about where we are in terms of moving forward and don't make silly predictions, whereas SOME Brighton fans ASSUME that you will be getting promoted this season. Seen so many 'WHEN we get promoted' comments, shouldn't that be, just like every other club, IF ?

Because we are more realistic about where we are in terms of moving forward and don't make silly predictions, whereas SOME Brighton fans ASSUME that you will be getting promoted this season. Seen so many 'WHEN we get promoted' comments, shouldn't that be, just like every other club, IF ?

No ones asking you to say Palace will be promoted but no pikey has the balls to say they will finish above the Albion at seasons end. This shows a complete lack of faith in your own team and shows your recent appearance on here will fade away like last season when class tells. :wave:

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
I call bullshit, you were posting on both of your accounts at the same time and got yourself all confused and outed yourself :lol:

Try reading the post I'm referring to.

outing is what happens to you guys, when discovered with your boyfriend...
I have read your post and it made no sense at all
and so what about what you consider BS?? Do I care?
and of course you are entitled to an opinion, I just dont have to share it....

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
No ones asking you to say Palace will be promoted but no pikey has the balls to say they will finish above the Albion at seasons end. This shows a complete lack of faith in your own team and shows your recent appearance on here will fade away like last season when class tells. :wave:

This Palace fan WILL say that we will finish ABOVE you major, and talking of fading away, were you in the playoffs until almost the end, then faded away....class told then pal, told that you don't have any.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Is that why a large percentage of your fans wanted to get rid of him and Freedman only 6 weeks ago? Believe us when we say he can sink back into being shite again very quickly.

I noticed that your join date is Sept 11, you ain't a JCL are you ?

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011

Ah the old 'pikey' bit, well done.
We could finish above you, especially if you fade away again like last season. Recent results could suggest that you aren't as good as you think you are, you need strength in depth you know and as yet it hasn't shown, but you will go on another good run soon.
Only a fool would predict promotion or finishing above a rival, or should I say 'assume' it, the majority of fans of both clubs are realistic about their prospects and certainly don't forget where they've come from, whether it be League 1 for donkeys years or from yet another administration, and I'm sensible enough to know that views like yours are not representative of the majority. You seem to gain pleasure by seeking response from the few that support your views, far more gain pleasure though, on both sides, from chuckling at your posts.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
This Palace fan WILL say that we will finish ABOVE you major, and talking of fading away, were you in the playoffs until almost the end, then faded away....class told then pal, told that you don't have any.
But still finished way above Palace...at least we have held the first place in this division last season and this season...when did Palace last hold the top place....?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

Willing to put your money where your mouth is?

That's if you've not spent it on a new caravan.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004

We will finish above BHA at the end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here