Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Freedman on SSN

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
He gets supporters out of their seats, marvelling at his ability

Thats because you wanky old ground has shitty wooden seats, and most of the punters get splinters in their arses.

If they use a Groupon Voucher, will the prospective buyer get 40% off their 11 million, if so he would be a bargain.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
But palace are not stains. if zaha was at southampton and walcott-oox at palace then zaha would go for 12mill and walcott-oxo for peanuts.

Not joking here either. The question is more why do stains get the money they demand?

Palace are seen more as a selling club and lack clout. TBH we are nearer palace than stains but that appears to be changing.

Think Southampton's Academy has produced better players-we have one playing for us now.

Broady

Apr 17, 2011
To be fair if he can maintain the sort of form he is currently showing, then he is probably worth near that. But I doubt any top 4 sides would want him.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Thats not going to influence an individual players price, just because they went to an academy.

Perhaps but having a history of selling players,good young players does i would has as a guess-Southampton have that

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Thats because you wanky old ground has shitty wooden seats, and most of the punters get splinters in their arses.

If they use a Groupon Voucher, will the prospective buyer get 40% off their 11 million, if so he would be a bargain.

Damp wood worm fungus rot ridden seats

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We don't want to sell him in January. That much is obvious. If the right bid comes in, we will let him go, but it won't be to a shitty bottom-half Premiership club - it'll be to one of the big boys.

You said EXACTLY that about Clyne. Don't try to dress it up or explain it away. You were wrong there and could easily be wrong again.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Thats not going to influence an individual players price, just because they went to an academy.

Absolute nonsense. Oxlade Chamberlain wouldn't have gone for half as much if he was from the famed Walsall academy, or Gillingham, for example. Reputation can be worth a lot.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Absolute nonsense. Oxlade Chamberlain wouldn't have gone for half as much if he was from the famed Walsall academy, or Gillingham, for example. Reputation can be worth a lot.

My thoughts shared-Southampton have produced many many fine players over the years,that have played at the highest level

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Seeing as your lot are obsessed with bum sex I thought you'd have the balls to at least try and answer one of my points. Seeing as you clearly can't its obvious you are more stoopid than the average caravanner.

You've always been a cock on here, and most likely always will be. Bless x

Firstly, you were the one who mentioned prick, cock and bum sex, I merely quoted your post
Secondly, what point did you want answering?
Thirdly, as for being a cock, go look in a mirror sunshine...
Fourth...stupid..not stoopid...used it twice...bit stupid that

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Bit of a poor post seeing as we all know it is pure speculation, and that whatever the false position of Palace right now, it is quite clear the squad at Brighton will finish far above the squad at Palace come May. Not speculation, fact.

Jimmy Savile Is Innocent..Fact. In a lot of dreams...Except that should be "was".

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Firstly, you were the one who mentioned prick, cock and bum sex, I merely quoted your post
Secondly, what point did you want answering?
Thirdly, as for being a cock, go look in a mirror sunshine...
Fourth...stupid..not stoopid...used it twice...bit stupid that

You just don't get it do you?

What sort of bellend goes to the trouble getting not 1 but 2 accounts on their rivals forum?

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
You just don't get it do you?

What sort of bellend goes to the trouble getting not 1 but 2 accounts on their rivals forum?

well its funny here reading your crap (yours especially UTA) so when i forgot my password, I just registered again..... simples.....
oh yeh, what point was it that I didnt answer???
but its nice that you care enough to check up on me...lol

Last edited:

albionite

May 20, 2009
No idea if there is any truth in what the op has written but it's very funny how many of the palace twats have bitten

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
But palace are not stains. if zaha was at southampton and walcott-oox at palace then zaha would go for 12mill and walcott-oxo for peanuts.

Not joking here either. The question is more why do stains get the money they demand?

Palace are seen more as a selling club and lack clout. TBH we are nearer palace than stains but that appears to be changing.

Rubbish. The reason we've lost past talented youngsters for a pittance is because they have run their contract down (Clyne, Routeledge, Bostock) and we have got low fees due to this (we got completely screwed by a tribunal for Bostock), or we've had to sell because we were close to admin (Moses). Wilf is different, he's easily the most talented, he's in no rush to leave and we have him on a 4.5 year contract. No doubt in my mind he will go for a big money 8 figure sum.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
well its funny here reading your crap (yours especially UTA) so when i forgot my password, I just registered again..... simples.....
oh yeh, what point was it that I didnt answer???
but its nice that you care enough to check up on me...lol

Yeah yeah yeah, you're just trying to make it look like cpfc have more fans than they actually have, bit like your club and the desperate Groupon sagas.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Rubbish. The reason we've lost past talented youngsters for a pittance is because they have run their contract down (Clyne, Routeledge, Bostock) and we have got low fees due to this (we got completely screwed by a tribunal for Bostock), or we've had to sell because we were close to admin (Moses). Wilf is different, he's easily the most talented, he's in no rush to leave and we have him on a 4.5 year contract. No doubt in my mind he will go for a big money 8 figure sum.

Depending on consistency though, if he goes off the boil or gets injured in December I will have a little chuckle to myself.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

"Run his contract down" is a red herring. If you were a club going places its just a question of the boss saying to player "we plan to sign a, b, and c and heres your new improved contract offer". Should be enough to keep them. After all the players you sold of were not scooped up by the top 4 clubs were they?

8 figure sum? you are having a laugh. Bolton tried to get him for 6 mill(with add ons) and they were desperate. The reason he hasn't been bid on by bigger clubs at your valuation is either hes not good enough or hes over valued or both.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here