Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Freedman on SSN

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
So why were none of your players playing ....???

Why do you and your Palace loving mates persist in posting all over the Brighton Board? You've got your own board so why don't you stay on there and stop clogging up this one. It's getting beyond a joke. Every time I look at a thread there's a load of Palace fans posting "Zaha this" and "Zaha that" and "Weed this" and "Weed that". Really, please just f*** off to your own board and bleat away there to your heart's content. It's not banter, it's just a waste of space. Maybe you think you have to police this board in case anyone says anything unkind about Wilf or Dougie or anyone from Palace. Well, guess what? They're going to say those things on here anyway and it's quite pathetic the way you and your attention seeking mates jump on here every time to conduct the defence. So boring. Please go now.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
outing is what happens to you guys, when discovered with your boyfriend...
I have read your post and it made no sense at all
and so what about what you consider BS?? Do I care?
and of course you are entitled to an opinion, I just dont have to share it....

It would be even better if you don't share it on this board. You have your own board. Please go and use it and you and your mates stop clogging up this one.

Ah the old 'pikey' bit, well done.
We could finish above you, especially if you fade away again like last season. Recent results could suggest that you aren't as good as you think you are, you need strength in depth you know and as yet it hasn't shown, but you will go on another good run soon.
Only a fool would predict promotion or finishing above a rival, or should I say 'assume' it, the majority of fans of both clubs are realistic about their prospects and certainly don't forget where they've come from, whether it be League 1 for donkeys years or from yet another administration, and I'm sensible enough to know that views like yours are not representative of the majority. You seem to gain pleasure by seeking response from the few that support your views, far more gain pleasure though, on both sides, from chuckling at your posts.

Oh well, as long as I bring some mirth to others in this cruel world.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
outing is what happens to you guys, when discovered with your boyfriend...
I have read your post and it made no sense at all
and so what about what you consider BS?? Do I care?
and of course you are entitled to an opinion, I just dont have to share it....

You outed yourself as having dual accounts on your rivals board.

For some reason you have decided that because no Albion played for England u21s I can't have an opinion on it and I can't post that opinion on my own teams' forum. Please do tell why that is?
BS comes from pretty much every sentence you post tbh.

You outed yourself as having dual accounts on your rivals board.

For some reason you have decided that because no Albion played for England u21s I can't have an opinion on it and I can't post that opinion on my own teams' forum. Please do tell why that is?
BS comes from pretty much every sentence you post tbh.

UTA1970 - I'm sorry if I'm a bit slow but under what other name is silurian posting ? I've got most of them tagged.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wow, the Palace posters on this thread are special.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
UTA1970 - I'm sorry if I'm a bit slow but under what other name is silurian posting ? I've got most of them tagged.
Busters dad
We should have a new NSC rule - all Palace fans should have to register with their ISP email address. Otherwise they just troll the board and then register a new account.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here