Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Freedman on SSN

Alfie87

Aug 20, 2010
If Rhodes is worth £8m then maybe Zaha is worth more than £10m. But of course Palace would have to find a buyer as stupid as Blackburn to get it.

Don't think so Jordan Rhodas was banging the goals in from everywhere last year! What does Zaha actually do to make him worth more than 36ish goals

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Don't think so Jordan Rhodas was banging the goals in from everywhere last year! What does Zaha actually do to make him worth more than 36ish goals

He gets supporters out of their seats, marvelling at his ability

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Wtf is going on, is NSC a palace forum now?

For a week or two,just wait till we kick back in and push on with them plummeting down the table.

Alfie87

Aug 20, 2010
He gets supporters out of their seats, marvelling at his ability

That's nice but personally I'd rather have someone that really knows where the back of thenet is. For £11m I'd want him to have a hand in about 40 goals a season (goals and assists)

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
That's nice but personally I'd rather have someone that really knows where the back of thenet is. For £11m I'd want him to have a hand in about 40 goals a season (goals and assists)

The season hasnt ended yet !

Well if you consider he isn't good enough, why were none of your players in the squad?? Simple question...not good enough???

One of them was preparing to play in the first team for Poland and injuries keeping one of Scotland squad and one out of Welsh squad. The rest, were apparently, shopping in Matalan.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Well if you consider he isn't good enough, why were none of your players in the squad?? Simple question...not good enough???

So I'm not allowed an opinion (on my teams forum) on someone representing my country because some palace prick says so???

Are you trying to be a bit stoopid AGAIN or are you just a cock??? Simple question aimed at a simple person.

As for no Albion in the u21 squad, is it really a surprise we had none when you consider the limitations our youngsters are in until our new £29m facilities are built???

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
So I'm not allowed an opinion (on my teams forum) on someone representing my country because some palace prick says so???

Are you trying to be a bit stoopid AGAIN or are you just a cock??? Simple question aimed at a simple person.

As for no Albion in the u21 squad, is it really a surprise we had none when you consider the limitations our youngsters are in until our new £29m facilities are built???

oohh calling me prick and cock...seems to me you are the simple one sunshine, ask teacher on Monday to give you extra spelling/English lessons..

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
oohh calling me prick and cock...seems to me you are the simple one sunshine, ask teacher on Monday to give you extra spelling/English lessons..

Seeing as your lot are obsessed with bum sex I thought you'd have the balls to at least try and answer one of my points. Seeing as you clearly can't its obvious you are more stoopid than the average caravanner.

You've always been a cock on here, and most likely always will be. Bless x

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
If Zaha was ours I would be asking for 10 million in the hope of getting 7.5 so its not that ridiculous

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
If Zaha was ours I would be asking for 10 million in the hope of getting 7.5 so its not that ridiculous

We aren't asking for £10m. Dougie said only yesterday that he's worth a lot more than that.

Wilf has just done an interview saying that he "gets homesick after a week away from Palace" and "couldn't imagine being anywhere else". He is in absolutely no rush to leave.

We won't sell him for any less than £10m. I guarantee it.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
We aren't asking for £10m. Dougie said only yesterday that he's worth a lot more than that.

Wilf has just done an interview saying that he "gets homesick after a week away from Palace" and "couldn't imagine being anywhere else". He is in absolutely no rush to leave.

You will

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Arsenal it is then

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

That will get buyers flocking won't it

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Worth fractionally less than what Oxlade went for.

If Buckley performed like he does now at 19, he would also be worth the same, if not more.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

Homesick.... away from Croydon???

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
If Walcott and Oxo Chamber pot, both untried and with potential, can go to Arsenal for that kind of money it is possible that Zaha will go for much the same kind of fee.

But palace are not stains. if zaha was at southampton and walcott-oox at palace then zaha would go for 12mill and walcott-oxo for peanuts.

Not joking here either. The question is more why do stains get the money they demand?

Palace are seen more as a selling club and lack clout. TBH we are nearer palace than stains but that appears to be changing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here