Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Franz Sandaza

maxnug

Jun 9, 2008
Just a slight concern, if he has potential and had a quality record before he got injured, why have we signed him for only 1 year? What if he goes on an insane run of form, someone could snatch him off us in January on the cheap.

Just a thought though, apart from my slight concern I'm very pleased with this bit of business!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Posh Spice is a Slapper
She drives a yellow Mazda
and when she's shggin beckhan
she thinks of Fran Sandanza

:amex:

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
From pie shop:

If he were fit and able he'd be a 20-goal-a-season striker in the SPL. He's never been fit though, which is a concern. If we can get any money at all for him and perhaps a goal scoring add-on, it'll be really good business. Don't really want to let him go on a free, as he could still offer us something, but if it means getting in a defender, then I suppose it's for the best. Played next to no part in our best season in decades, so obviously isn't a vital part of our team.

I like !

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Franz Sandaza
Inigo Calderon
Lua Lua
Agustin Battipiedi
Cristian Baz
Radostin Kishishev
Casper Ankergran
Peter Brezovan

:thumbsup:

Could we really be anymore flair

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
0,,10433~9017945,00.jpg

:amex::albion1:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So do people think this is THE striker and our spending days are done (possibly loan market if need be)? Not saying I'm dissapointed with this but just wondering if that's it type thing...

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Well, if nothing else it will rid NSC of the tedious bellends who haven't supported us long enough to remember Albion transfer windows pre-2000. They're not even on this thread so far, praise the fookin' monkey. Fair play to Bloom as well, he's got scouts all over Europe looking out for players like this...

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Sandaza began his senior career with Toledo in his native Spain, before switching to Valencia in 2004.

An impressive haul of 23 goals in 36 games for the club's B side in 2007/08 prompted a move to the SPL at the end of that season.

He hit 11 goals in 24 league starts and 11 sub appearances for Dundee United during a two-year spell at Tannadice.

Looks pretty good to me !!!!

I reckon he will storm league 1 !!:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here