Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Franz Sandaza

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Classic NSC humour. :lolol:

Seems like the negative bellends have taken shelter for the afternoon.

Again, wish people would stop saying this.
Read most of the negative peoples posts, I was one of them I guess, all people wanted was a bit of competition between our strikers. Im not going to argue my case all over again, but if Murray got injured or suspended, we would not be a play off side, as Barnes CANNOT play up top on his own, he doesnt have the credentials.
Now we have some competition, and some decent back up, most are happy, hence why the "negative bellends" have quietened. In my opinion, its not being negative, its common sense, we would not have got into the play-offs with just Barnes and Murray.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Not sure what to make of this, Look forward to seeing him play.

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
he also looks like that comedy actress

1204405200-476380-LoveSoup-12036954640.jpg

bha189

Aug 31, 2010
************ FIRST POST********

Found our new boy getting a brace against the GLASGOW RANGERS :amex:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Read most of the negative peoples posts, I was one of them I guess, all people wanted was a bit of competition between our strikers. Im not going to argue my case all over again, but if Murray got injured or suspended, we would not be a play off side, as Barnes CANNOT play up top on his own, he doesnt have the credentials.
Now we have some competition, and some decent back up, most are happy, hence why the "negative bellends" have quietened. In my opinion, its not being negative, its common sense, we would not have got into the play-offs with just Barnes and Murray.

This is 100% true... I wish the lickers would just accept that the more realistic posters (aka 'negative bellends') were correct all along... and this is now borne out by Gus' actions, as well as his comments over a number of months...

Anyway, welcome aboard Fran...

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven

Fair play.

In all honesty, a well balanced debate needs opinions from both sides of the fence, and some from others who are on the fence, however, my comment stemmed from the number of posts which were quite frankly, so past being negative, they had forgotten reality.

Enough of this now, we live and learn.......to speak spanish:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here