Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Franz Sandaza

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Well, if nothing else it will rid NSC of the tedious bellends who haven't supported us long enough to remember Albion transfer windows pre-2000. They're not even on this thread so far, praise the fookin' monkey. Fair play to Bloom as well, he's got scouts all over Europe looking out for players like this...

:thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
he needs a hair cut!!!

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
So do people think this is THE striker and our spending days are done (possibly loan market if need be)? Not saying I'm dissapointed with this but just wondering if that's it type thing...

I think Gus has been smart and left some to one side incase we need to strenghten in Jan!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I am most excited by the fact that this squad has been built on a budget. Can anyone be bothered to work out our net spend in the last few months?

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Oh Fran Sandaza
You are the love of my life
Oh Fran Sandaza
I'd let you shag my wife
Oh Fran Sandaza
I want curly hair too :p

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Looks good, do wonder what his injury history is like though, one hernia problem like Murray, maybe a kidney like mcnulty and a busted knee like Navarro?

Does anyone else think we still get another forward when the loan window opens.

No. We have Murray, Barnes and Sandaza as three first choice, with Baz, Holroyd and the Norweigan in reserve. We've also been playing 4-5-1 on occasions. How many strikers do you think we need? :eek:

Having said that, I was wrong about Gus not bringing in another keeper, so what do I know?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here