Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Franz Sandaza

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Couldn't WE get an ENGLISH lad instead of THIS Carlos WHO ?

totally agree

WHEN are we going to SIGN some tried and TESTED ENGLISH donkey

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
It's competition, but beyond that, let's wait and see before we get too excited.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
More from my Arab mate - he's skilful and pacey, but possibly a bit lightweight

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Dundee fans seem to think he was a fantastic player before getting injured. Seemed to feature regular enough at the end of last season to suggest he's over the injury problems. Thumbs up from me.

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
Seen him play a few times up here including at least once in the flesh. Not an out and out goalscorer but he is a handful. Was very prone to diving I seem to remember.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Fran Sandaza - The Pie Shop

Some promising things on there, notably that he was far better than Jason Scotland was in that division in one blokes point of view. Seemingly, if we can get and keep him fit, he should be a good signing.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It's competition, but beyond that, let's wait and see before we get too excited.

No. Lets declare him a FLAIR signing and the answer to all our goalscoring needs, until he goes a game and a half without scoring, then we can call for Gus to get rid.

Its the NSC way.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Couldn't WE get an ENGLISH lad instead of THIS Carlos WHO ?

English players are crap though. Spanish players are winners. Did you watch the world cup?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
intriguing our last few players from the SPL have not been great but his Spanish record seems to suggest he can score goals

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here