Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fox Hunting wa@kers

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
and it left me no time to stock up on pringles

It was a bit disappointing in truth! maybe we can try religion next weekend? I am feeling some of the major binfesters are tired and in need of a mid season break.

I haven't been the same since the other weekend with your good self and The Truth.

I may have to consider retirement

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
that indeed was a draining experience

have you got any spare pringles?....in the interests of fairness in what could possibly just result in a class war binfest i will accept space raiders as a cheap substitute

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
Modern farming methods,especially the way chickens are treated means that the fox does little or nothing to the farmer,yes i could accept that argument pre 1940 but no today,as for it killing babies? whatever next,my cat attacked my brother in law,does that mean i have to kill cats

can't accept that as good enough

You are wrong foxes take a vast amount of lambs , which the farmers cannot afford to lose

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
that indeed was a draining experience

have you got any spare pringles?....in the interests of fairness in what could possibly just result in a class war binfest i will accept space raiders as a cheap substitute

I am positioning my self firmly with the working classes on this one and as such can only offer nice n spicy Knick Knacks.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
But most peoples neighbours keep their dogs under control. foxes are not kept under control.

So all animals that are not under control should be hunted and killed??

good luck with the herring pal, it'll rip you to shreds.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Foxes should be clubbed to death on the beach while they are still cubs. Makes good coats.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
On serious note they are a pest. They will take one chicken but slaughter the rest. I suppose its in their nature so you can't blame them. Incidentally what is the nature of a pack of a bloodhounds?

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
On serious note they are a pest. They will take one chicken but slaughter the rest. I suppose its in their nature so you can't blame them. Incidentally what is the nature of a pack of a bloodhounds?

Originally for hunting dear and wild boar i believe, now predominantly used for 'hunting' human scent due to their fantastic ability to discern human odours days later.

I normally hunt with a pack of Bloodhounds on a sunday but staying at home today to watch the fotty on the tellybox.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Originally for hunting dear and wild boar i believe, now predominantly used for 'hunting' human scent due to their fantastic ability to discern human odours days later.

I normally hunt with a pack of Bloodhounds on a sunday but staying at home today to watch the fotty on the tellybox.

Where do you get your bloodhounds from?

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Tally ho and such

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
Foxes killed by the Hunt die a quick death, foxes are often wounded by shot guns and die a very slow and painfull death as do snared foxes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here