Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fox Hunting wa@kers

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Is this a football forum???

Yes,what do you talk about on the terraces?

- - - Updated - - -

In that case by the time Junior has finished 'proving' it to you you will be on horse back with bugle in hand................Tally Ho (Or OI OI for the 'working class' huntsman)

At least we would get the job done first time instead of going out every week,we're not builders you know :lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
"Hunting with hounds has been proven to be the most humane way of doing it"

How is a pack of dogs tearing apart another live animal in any way humane?

Hounds are very effective killers,history has proven this,best dog for the job.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This may shock [MENTION=1517]junior[/MENTION] but i was outraged when they banned fox hunting in 2004? It's this countries heritage,would not have happened in Maggie's day-as the saying goes.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
When a pack of hounds kill a fox it is almost instantaneous. Also more effective that someone shooting from distance with a rifle.

almost instantaneous after chasing the bloody thing for hours on end.

Igloowidgit

Aug 9, 2009
When a pack of hounds kill a fox it is almost instantaneous. Also more effective that someone shooting from distance with a rifle.

Almost instantaneous... apart from previously being chased around the countryside for hours by a pack of dogs, horses, range rovers etc

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Almost instantaneous... apart from previously being chased around the countryside for hours by a pack of dogs, horses, range rovers etc

It is quite impossible to conceive of any way of culling an animal without all theses things. Next you will be suggesting that more than one animal a day can be culled.

Madness!

Just accept the fact that these posh knobs have found the most efficient and humane way to keep the fox population down

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
almost instantaneous after chasing the bloody thing for hours on end.

Reminds me of this (replace the Rabbit with the FOX) but first they will have to catch you

- - - Updated - - -

It is quite impossible to conceive of any way of culling an animal without all theses things. Next you will be suggesting that more than one animal a day can be culled.

Madness!

Just accept the fact that these posh knobs have found the most efficient and humane way to keep the fox population down

For what reason though? i still don't have my reason.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
The majority of people that I know who hunt are not posh. Posh is a word that is normally inserted into this argument to try and get the uneducated folk who know little about the sport to become against it, purely on the basis that posh people do it.

i'm sorry, in one sentence you go on about vermin control, the next its a sport. Very one sided 'sport' isn't it. If the numbers need to be controlled, you would have be a moron, or a posh twat on a horse, not to realise that shooting the ickle foxy woxys is the most humane way of doing it. Or hitting them with a car which appears to be much more effective than trying to bloody hunt them.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Reminds me of this (replace the Rabbit with the FOX) but first they will have to catch you

- - - Updated - - -

For what reason though? i still don't have my reason.

Two children were bitten man did you not read that post!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fox numbers need to be controlled. There are many ways it can be done, but hunting with hounds has been proven to be the most humane way of doing it.
All the usual crap banded about by the pro's coming out here I see.

Ban the 'ban the ban' twats.

I did a good job last time of proving it is not bullshit.
:lol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

really? no, stop and think about it, because saying that anything is more effective than a rifle shot from a skilled marksman is just stupid and weakens your case. indiscriminate, yes, but rifle is always going to be the most effective means to dispatch any quarry.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
really? no, stop and think about it, because saying that anything is more effective than a rifle shot from a skilled marksman is just stupid and weakens your case. indiscriminate, yes, but rifle is always going to be the most effective means to dispatch any quarry.

no its not. havent you heard, the british army has decided to return to cavalry charges as opposed to training marksman to dispatch individual targets. much more efficient and humane :facepalm:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If they offered people on death row the choice of being shot, or ripped to pieces by a pack of hounds, I wonder which they'd choose.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Two children were bitten man did you not read that post!

I personally have a fox come upto me within 3 feet and we have spoken,well exchanged feelings,and he had some pasty,i asked him about the chickens.

He said farmers did not look after their fences for the chickens,and he also said,your lot has built so much into our territory,and you also throw so much rubbish away that we don't bother with chicken anymore,we enjoy Mac Donald's.

What about the babie's i said?

He said something about chance,bad luck.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
It is very easy to miss with a rifle, that is if you can actually find a fox willing to hang around to be shot. Hounds dont miss.

if they're that hard to find, why does the population need to be controlled? obviously keeping themselves to themselves. kind of defeating your own argument here, keep going :thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If they offered people on death row the choice of being shot, or ripped to pieces by a pack of hounds, I wonder which they'd choose.

In a war scenario,if i was to be

A-Shot in the head by a sniper
B-Sprayed with a machine gun

i'd chose A.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
for it to be a 'sport' dont both 'sides' have to agree to participate? has anyone actually asked the foxes if they want to play?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here