Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fox Hunting wa@kers

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I've seen one electrocuted and then had it's throat slit,well many actually when i worked at a chicken factory after i left school.

Whoever did that should be chased by a big pack of dogs and posh twats on horse back,. Then when they are too exhausted to run any more they should be ripped to shreds by the pack of dogs.

It's what they deserve.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Herrings have been known to attack swimmers in quite shallow water.

Evil little fuckers. They should be chased by a big pack of dogs and posh twats on horse back,. Then when they are too exhausted to run any more they should be ripped to shreds by the pack of dogs.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Poor old chickens , and people say fox hunting is cruel now I'm hearing about chickens being electrocuted and throats slit

Quick and effective,they would not know what had happened,being chased then attacked by dogs would be a worse way to go.

Camicus

Chickens killed by Foxes on my dads farm 0 Chickens killed by the hunt rising across his land without permmison 24. People riding to hounds are vermin

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Quick and effective,they would not know what had happened,being chased then attacked by dogs would be a worse way to go.

Perhaps they could be shown a film of a fox hunt so they don't feel so bad about it?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I was attacked by some swans while kayaking up the river Adur last year near the cement works

I must admit to clobbering more than one swan round the head with my fishing rods when they come round scrounging.
They really think they're it. I saw one fly into the power lines over Passies pond once. Not so regal then I can tell you.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Chickens killed by Foxes on my dads farm 0 Chickens killed by the hunt rising across his land without permmison 24. People riding to hounds are vermin

My experiences of hunts are that they are rude and don't give a shit about others.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Evil little fuckers. They should be chased by a big pack of dogs and posh twats on horse back,. Then when they are too exhausted to run any more they should be ripped to shreds by the pack of dogs.

A pack of dogs would have no chance with hungry herring.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We could all stop this,we could all eat horse and then the hunters would have no horses to ride on,i'm up for it,imagine all that ketamine too...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here