Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FOUR bombers.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bloody hell. Talk about keeping it quiet. Just been on Sky news that one of the 4 was even reported as missing by his family !!!!

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
pasty said:
Bloody hell. Talk about keeping it quiet. Just been on Sky news that one of the 4 was even reported as missing by his family !!!!

Well old bill has found him for them now - pitty it's too late for fifty-odd dead and many more disfigured for life! It sounds like they had been keeping an eye on the group but lost them. They should have the power to round the f***ing lot up and deport them if there is any chance they are terrorists! :censored:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
According to the police:

All four men travelled from their homes in West Yorkshire and arrived on the Thursday morning.

All four lived in West Yorkshire.

All four died in the blast.

Detailed forensic examination will now follow at 3 of the 4 adresses of the bombers.

CCTV footage shows the 4 men at Kings Cross shortly before 8.30AM.

Personal documents of 3 of the 4 men have been found close to the seats of 3 of the 4 explosions. Additional property found at the scene of the bomb on the Bus.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Understand one thing. The Muslim concept of death is not the same as ours. These bastard scum suicide bombers believe that as martyrs to an admittedly warped cause they will go straight to Allah who has SEVENTY TWO VIRGINS waiting for them.

What I don't get is what's in it for female suicide bombers ? Seventy two virgin men ? That'll be worth dying for won't it ?

Just remember that suicide bombers don't believe they're dying they're just moving on. Hence as they have no fear of death killing them isn't going to discourage other wouldbe suicide bombers.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I've wondered that about the female suicide bombers as well.

It is true what bhaexpress has said because that is in the Koran where it says 'kill the infidel'

The vast majority of Muslims disown that part completely.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The bus suicide bomb would have been a panic situation.

That bus was supposed to be at Kings Cross where the theory is to blow up again an area where people were being evacuated from a bombing below ground.

What they did not counter was the road was shut due to the Kings Cross / Russell Square tube bomb and the bus diverted via Tavistock Place.

This is backed up by the passenger who got off the bus the stop before and said he saw an agitated person delving in a ruck sack.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Pure speculation of course, but it does seem to me as if the bus bomb was "unintentional".

Almost as if it was supposed to be on another tube but for some reason the bomber didn't manage it, and he was getting away from the scene when it went off.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
How is that in any way good?

It's good because it's 4 less that will be sponging off the state while they plan to blow up innocent people and it's also 4 less to round up and shoot.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
gerbil said:
It's good because it's 4 less that will be sponging off the state while they plan to blow up innocent people and it's also 4 less to round up and shoot.

I don't wish to defend the acts of these terrorists for a moment.

But 2 points relating to the above:

(1) why do you assume they would have been sponging off the state?

(2) whoever said to deport them- as per the BBC, it is believed they were all British born, therefore British citizens, so where were you proposing to deport them to?

Suicide bombers are way more scary than anything else, because as someone else said, you can spot suspicious packages and attempt to defuse them, but if someone's decided to blow themselves up for the sake of martyrdom, it doesn't make a blind bit of difference if you have 20 armed police surrounding them, shouting "give yourselves up or we'll shoot".

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
This isn't good news at all.

If four were willing to die, there may be four others wishing to do the same.

If four can be spared, there are more to spare if you like.

I've also been thinking of their parents.

Probably law abiding people, one parent of which rang the police because she was worried about her son.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
clapham_gull said:
I've also been thinking of their parents.

Probably law abiding people, one parent of which rang the police because she was worried about her son.

I was thinking that.

And now, once the story gets out, they'll have to put up with endless abuse from brainless chimps who feel the need to blame them, probably end up having to move from their homes because of this.

I feel sorry for them already :nono:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
gerbil said:

I would hazard a guess that there's a damn site more non Muslims per capita on the dole than Muslims.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I read recently that the vast majority of illegal immigrants here are Americans who are overstaying their visas.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
edna krabappel said:
I was thinking that.

And now, once the story gets out, they'll have to put up with endless abuse from brainless chimps who feel the need to blame them, probably end up having to move from their homes because of this.

I feel sorry for them already :nono:

I think I posted this afternoon that a Sikh girl I work with had her local temple attacked yesterday.

Just went to the shop, passed one muslim women and then a car full of muslim kids. Nice muslim family round the corner from me as well.

Only posted this in response to some of the posts on here.

The muslim community has a lot of issues to deal with in this country, but lets not forget the last bomber we had up here was very working class, English and white.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
clapham_gull said:
I think I posted this afternoon that a Sikh girl I work with had her local temple attacked yesterday.

Just went to the shop, passed one muslim women and then a car full of muslim kids. Nice muslim family round the corner from me as well.

Only posted this in response to some of the posts on here.

The muslim community has a lot of issues to deal with in this country, but lets not forget the last bomber we had up here was very working class, English and white.

Exactly. Where would you send Yusuf Islam?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Amazing watching the news, these people appear to have left a shed load of clues as to who they were.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Beach Hut said:
Amazing watching the news, these people appear to have left a shed load of clues as to who they were.

Yes it doesn't add up. Not to me anyway. I know it won't matter to the bombers if there identities are discovered, but they obviously had support and they seem to have left a trail right back to them.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Voroshilov said:
Yes it doesn't add up. Not to me anyway. I know it won't matter to the bombers if there identities are discovered, but they obviously had support and they seem to have left a trail right back to them.

The police spotted them arriving at Kings Cross station after studying cctv footage.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yorkie said:
The police spotted them arriving at Kings Cross station after studying cctv footage.

Also someone rang the confidential line reporting one of them missing plus records of them were found in the wreckage.

This does seem very strange as I thought these people normally had no identity so hard to be known.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here