Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster getting stick

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
A schoolboy muppet who, being an undergraduate and all that, will probably end up a tad more intelligent than you!

So how come you post such blinkered SHITE then? I take it you ain't doing a degree involving philosophy.. :rolleyes:

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
A schoolboy muppet who, being an undergraduate and all that, will probably end up a tad more intelligent than you!

Handbag.jpg

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Go away you dickhead and take defeat gracefully.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Dodging my reply Badger? Don't blame you though. :rolleyes:

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
By way of addressing the balance this from another Southend fan on their forum...

"I read on another post you stated that Brighton were a far inferior side to us - Whilst they were average tonight, they have that Mickey Adams look about them already - not pretty to watch, but resilient - and they have something we are missing - two very good goal scorers up front in Forster and Murray - I would expect them to finish above us."

JamesTheSuperBlue

Jan 29, 2008
Dodging my reply Badger? Don't blame you though. :rolleyes:

Not at all. Just no point in replying to 'dickhead', as it really is a nothing insult TBH. You won't be top of the league for long, mark my words. Cutting edge may be lacking in our team, but we are certainly better than you.

Last edited:

JamesTheSuperBlue

Jan 29, 2008
By way of addressing the balance this from another Southend fan on their forum...

"I read on another post you stated that Brighton were a far inferior side to us - Whilst they were average tonight, they have that Mickey Adams look about them already - not pretty to watch, but resilient - and they have something we are missing - two very good goal scorers up front in Forster and Murray - I would expect them to finish above us."

Resilient is a good word, definitely a Mickey Adams quality. Murray is a good goalscorer but I don't see Forster staying on top of his game all season. Sorry, I just can't see you finishing above us this season. I genuinely don't think that you're as good as us. I don't think your midfield is creative enough, and don't seem to provide enough service.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Not at all. Just no point in replying to 'dickhead', as it really is a nothing insult TBH. You won't be top of the league for long, mark my words. Cutting edge may be lacking in our team, but we are certainly better than you.

That is all. Bye!
I'm 100% confident we will finish higher then you.You have lost good players and haven't replaced them.We were also missing a key player last night.
We will finish in the top 6 you won't.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

That is all. Bye!
I'm 100% confident we will finish higher then you.You have lost good players and haven't replaced them.We were also missing a key player last night.
We will finish in the top 6 you won't.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Oh you are a dickhead(big one at that)coming on here and slagging off Forster.Now clear off.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Resilient is a good word, definitely a Mickey Adams quality. Murray is a good goalscorer but I don't see Forster staying on top of his game all season. Sorry, I just can't see you finishing above us this season. I don't think your midfield is creative enough, and don't seem to provide enough service.

He did last year so no reason to suggest he wont again, and we were missing our creative left winger. You lot seemed to give it all you had and weren't good enough, there is no way there is enough goals in that side for you to get to the top 6.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Forster deserves his slagging off, and I 110% guarantee that you would be up in arms if things were the other way around.

I guarantee YOU that if Forster was wearing a Southend shirt and had wound up some opposition fans in the way you claim he did last night, you'd not say a WORD about it.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
The abuse on our forum is totally justified. Singh (who I thought was one of the more respectable refs in the game) cost us the match. You were probably one of the worst teams that I've seen at the Hall in some time (I haven't seen hoof ball tactics like that since we were in L2, and that was nearly 4 years ago). Officials decisions cost us the game, as we were BY FAR the better side and it was only a matter of time before we put it in the net, which we would have done had The Moose not been sent off.

Revell's challenge was rash but not malicious. I've seen a photo on our website, a photo on your website and a replay, and yes, he went in hard. But to the people I've seen saying it was a two-footed lunge - LOOK AT THE PHOTOS. The initial challenge was one-footed. Revell is just clumsy, he went in late - he was fired up. But malicious or vicious it most certainly was not, and a booking was fair IMO. Also saw a photo of Kuipers throwing a punch at Revell's head - now THAT is a atraight red. Funnily though, I guess you guys chose not to see that.

Moussa's sending off - RUBBISH. I've replayed the SSN replay of it a hundred times. And Moussa slid into the 50/50 challenge first! He slid in, and your player slid in AFTERWARDS, before clutching his leg. So basically, your player slid into Moussa and started clutching his leg. Hardeharharhar. Never a sending off. How a player can be sent off when he slid into a 50/50 challenge FIRST I will never know. Yellow card for Virgo for simulation would have been the correct decision, very clever of him to slide into Moussa and clutch his leg.

Forster's stick is deserved, he's a twat. Constantly harrying, winding up our fans and players, shouting in the linesman's face at one stage (heard him F and blind at him plenty of times from where I sat, I believe that's AT LEAST a booking). And he dives too. C U Next Tuesday, IMO. Kuipers, fair enough annoyed at Revell's challenege, but throwing a punch (fist above his neck height) is violent conduct and a sending off. He time wasted and shouted abuse at Revell all game.

We would have won the game minus the sending off. We looked much better than you did, and I'm pretty sure that you lot are heading for mid-table again. Without the sending off, you didn't have a chance of beating us. I'm inclined to fully agree with our fans - I really did think that Brighton bent the rules BIG TIME.

All the whinging in the world is'nt going to change the score, The record books are allways going to show Southend 0-2 Brighton so you and all your whingy Southend chums just as well get used to it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here