Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster getting stick

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Oh, I'm not a Brewery Tap man. Never been in there. I'm at all the away games though, and you sound like you're a regular, so I'll see you at one of them:thumbsup:

I only go when i can afford it.Got a season ticket now but can't always make the pub.Will bump into one day for a beer and chat.I know your passionate about the Albion,i can see that in your posts.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'll be at Leeds away though.Getting the train.Might see you there.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
A schoolboy muppet who, being an undergraduate and all that, will probably end up a tad more intelligent than you!

And there we have it. The argument has been brought to a premature end by the uttering of..."I am cleverer than you". Disappointing, I predicted a "I am richer than you", but a bit later in the thread.

Oh well. Not as predictable as your tinpot team. See you in March.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Was just about to post EXACTLY the same thing Danny! Whilst TCB and Algie's blossoming relationship is really touching, I think it is shaded by James' contributions. His opening post is possibly the funniest thing I've ever read on here. Great stuff..

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The abuse on our forum is totally justified. Singh (who I thought was one of the more respectable refs in the game) cost us the match. You were probably one of the worst teams that I've seen at the Hall in some time (I haven't seen hoof ball tactics like that since we were in L2, and that was nearly 4 years ago). Officials decisions cost us the game, as we were BY FAR the better side and it was only a matter of time before we put it in the net, which we would have done had The Moose not been sent off.

Revell's challenge was rash but not malicious. I've seen a photo on our website, a photo on your website and a replay, and yes, he went in hard. But to the people I've seen saying it was a two-footed lunge - LOOK AT THE PHOTOS. The initial challenge was one-footed. Revell is just clumsy, he went in late - he was fired up. But malicious or vicious it most certainly was not, and a booking was fair IMO. Also saw a photo of Kuipers throwing a punch at Revell's head - now THAT is a atraight red. Funnily though, I guess you guys chose not to see that.

Moussa's sending off - RUBBISH. I've replayed the SSN replay of it a hundred times. And Moussa slid into the 50/50 challenge first! He slid in, and your player slid in AFTERWARDS, before clutching his leg. So basically, your player slid into Moussa and started clutching his leg. Hardeharharhar. Never a sending off. How a player can be sent off when he slid into a 50/50 challenge FIRST I will never know. Yellow card for Virgo for simulation would have been the correct decision, very clever of him to slide into Moussa and clutch his leg.

Forster's stick is deserved, he's a twat. Constantly harrying, winding up our fans and players, shouting in the linesman's face at one stage (heard him F and blind at him plenty of times from where I sat, I believe that's AT LEAST a booking). And he dives too. C U Next Tuesday, IMO. Kuipers, fair enough annoyed at Revell's challenege, but throwing a punch (fist above his neck height) is violent conduct and a sending off. He time wasted and shouted abuse at Revell all game.

We would have won the game minus the sending off. We looked much better than you did, and I'm pretty sure that you lot are heading for mid-table again. Without the sending off, you didn't have a chance of beating us. I'm inclined to fully agree with our fans - I really did think that Brighton bent the rules BIG TIME.

Seems you can take the boy out of Essex but you can't take the Wanker out of the boy. If we bent the rules what do you call going in on players showing your studs ? (This is the sort of person that gives all students a bad name, clearly he is a remedial student).

Was just about to post EXACTLY the same thing Danny! Whilst TCB and Algie's blossoming relationship is really touching, I think it is shaded by James' contributions. His opening post is possibly the funniest thing I've ever read on here. Great stuff..

I hope we do them in the return leg at Withdean with a dubious 89th minute penalty winner just so he returns and the toy-hurling rant that will surely follow :)

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I can't get over how unbelieveably thick most of them sound! A lot of them couldn't make a post withouth swearing once or seven times.

Although most of it was sour grapes, with regards to the sending off etc, I have said it before about Forster, I think he dives far too much for my liking. I know most players do, but there are certain things about Forster's style that I really don't like.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I didn't see him dive at all last night, maybe went down a bit easy for the free-kick that brought our goal but didn't dive.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
What a fantastic victory, having read the match report (I returned from abroad today), it sounds like we were a little bit under the kosh, but if there's one man you want having the responsibility to stick away the chances for the opposition, it's Alex Revell. A hard worker, but not a talented footballer. Good to see our strikers scoring and also good to see that McLeod is still to return. He could be a big player for us this year.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
And there we have it. The argument has been brought to a premature end by the uttering of..."I am cleverer than you". Disappointing, I predicted a "I am richer than you", but a bit later in the thread.

Oh well. Not as predictable as your tinpot team. See you in March.

BoF, you really ought to know that the phrase you were looking for is 'considerably richer than yow'. Now Mr Sourgrapes will think we're all uneducated GAYLORDS thanks to your tragic faux pas. Cheers mate! :(

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
QUOTE=Finchley Seagull;2547742]The strange thing is they seem to accuse us of cheating. Whether it was a red card or not, Virgo was clearly clattered by the guy and definitely didn't dive and Kuipers may have saved Revell from getting sent off with his reaction when he could have stayed down.

I thought all the bookings on both sides were fair enough and, however the ref performed, I don't see how we cheated.[/QUOTE]

:clap::clap::clap::thumbsup:[

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
"I heard that Forster was arrested by the police as he went down the tunnel after the game for allegedly inciting the supporters in the west stand. The police apparently have all his antics on CCTV footage, and they have also made a report about him to the ref.

Anyone know if this is true?"

:thud: Oh dear.

Good thread this. Can't decide what's more entertaining, the Algie/Badger love in or the bitch-ass Southend tax dodger's "we wuz robbed, boo hoo hoo" tirades.

Oh yeah and 2-0 :clap2:

The Algie/Badger love in has meant our schoolboy has given up the ghost so they get my vote.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here