Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster getting stick

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The abuse on our forum is totally justified. Singh (who I thought was one of the more respectable refs in the game) cost us the match. You were probably one of the worst teams that I've seen at the Hall in some time (I haven't seen hoof ball tactics like that since we were in L2, and that was nearly 4 years ago). Officials decisions cost us the game, as we were BY FAR the better side and it was only a matter of time before we put it in the net, which we would have done had The Moose not been sent off.

Revell's challenge was rash but not malicious. I've seen a photo on our website, a photo on your website and a replay, and yes, he went in hard. But to the people I've seen saying it was a two-footed lunge - LOOK AT THE PHOTOS. The initial challenge was one-footed. Revell is just clumsy, he went in late - he was fired up. But malicious or vicious it most certainly was not, and a booking was fair IMO. Also saw a photo of Kuipers throwing a punch at Revell's head - now THAT is a atraight red. Funnily though, I guess you guys chose not to see that.

Moussa's sending off - RUBBISH. I've replayed the SSN replay of it a hundred times. And Moussa slid into the 50/50 challenge first! He slid in, and your player slid in AFTERWARDS, before clutching his leg. So basically, your player slid into Moussa and started clutching his leg. Hardeharharhar. Never a sending off. How a player can be sent off when he slid into a 50/50 challenge FIRST I will never know. Yellow card for Virgo for simulation would have been the correct decision, very clever of him to slide into Moussa and clutch his leg.

Forster's stick is deserved, he's a twat. Constantly harrying, winding up our fans and players, shouting in the linesman's face at one stage (heard him F and blind at him plenty of times from where I sat, I believe that's AT LEAST a booking). And he dives too. C U Next Tuesday, IMO. Kuipers, fair enough annoyed at Revell's challenege, but throwing a punch (fist above his neck height) is violent conduct and a sending off. He time wasted and shouted abuse at Revell all game.

We would have won the game minus the sending off. We looked much better than you did, and I'm pretty sure that you lot are heading for mid-table again. Without the sending off, you didn't have a chance of beating us. I'm inclined to fully agree with our fans - I really did think that Brighton bent the rules BIG TIME.

Na na na na na. :albion2:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
What an interesting thread.

Nothing like reading that you apparently know someone (when you don't) and that they think you're a cock.

Brilliant.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Whats all this on that thread about Forster being arrested and 'being reported to the FA'?

Sounds just like sour grapes to me, but winding up the opposition / fans surely is all part of the game? Can't believe they are whining about it.

Slough Seagull

Bye Bye Slough
Nov 23, 2006
The abuse on our forum is totally justified. Singh (who I thought was one of the more respectable refs in the game) cost us the match. You were probably one of the worst teams that I've seen at the Hall in some time (I haven't seen hoof ball tactics like that since we were in L2, and that was nearly 4 years ago). Officials decisions cost us the game, as we were BY FAR the better side and it was only a matter of time before we put it in the net, which we would have done had The Moose not been sent off.

Revell's challenge was rash but not malicious. I've seen a photo on our website, a photo on your website and a replay, and yes, he went in hard. But to the people I've seen saying it was a two-footed lunge - LOOK AT THE PHOTOS. The initial challenge was one-footed. Revell is just clumsy, he went in late - he was fired up. But malicious or vicious it most certainly was not, and a booking was fair IMO. Also saw a photo of Kuipers throwing a punch at Revell's head - now THAT is a atraight red. Funnily though, I guess you guys chose not to see that.

Moussa's sending off - RUBBISH. I've replayed the SSN replay of it a hundred times. And Moussa slid into the 50/50 challenge first! He slid in, and your player slid in AFTERWARDS, before clutching his leg. So basically, your player slid into Moussa and started clutching his leg. Hardeharharhar. Never a sending off. How a player can be sent off when he slid into a 50/50 challenge FIRST I will never know. Yellow card for Virgo for simulation would have been the correct decision, very clever of him to slide into Moussa and clutch his leg.

Forster's stick is deserved, he's a twat. Constantly harrying, winding up our fans and players, shouting in the linesman's face at one stage (heard him F and blind at him plenty of times from where I sat, I believe that's AT LEAST a booking). And he dives too. C U Next Tuesday, IMO. Kuipers, fair enough annoyed at Revell's challenege, but throwing a punch (fist above his neck height) is violent conduct and a sending off. He time wasted and shouted abuse at Revell all game.

We would have won the game minus the sending off. We looked much better than you did, and I'm pretty sure that you lot are heading for mid-table again. Without the sending off, you didn't have a chance of beating us. I'm inclined to fully agree with our fans - I really did think that Brighton bent the rules BIG TIME.

:lolol: come back when you can actually say something constructive something about football rather than blaming the officials for your own shortcomings...

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Does anyone know a place I can see footage of Revell's assault on Kuipers? None of the clips I've seen of the game have shown it.

Not a video but proof enough I feel.

Attachments

• 0,,10433~3762607,00.jpg
    0,,10433~3762607,00.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 95
  • kuipers_gif_display.jpg
    kuipers_gif_display.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 97

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
James, I just want to know: did it hurt badly when Murray scored?

And what about when Forster got the second, did you come over all angry, and shake your fists in frustration? Did the tears well up in your eyes?

Was it really, really hard to take? I bet the pain's EATING away at you from the inside.

Tell us, James, come on. We don't want to hear all this whiney ref stuff, we just want to know how much it BITES you that you lost.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here