Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster getting stick

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I don't HAVE to reply to what you post. Did you realise that?

To be honest, I find you a bit weird. I love a good argument, and it's pretty funny when people start throwing insults around on here, but you're just CREEPY in a stalker kind of way. I suggest the 'ignore' feature.

It's simple really.Don't spout shit.

JamesTheSuperBlue

Jan 29, 2008
In the same way that you would be had it been our player making two footed challenges?

Well we can disagree all we want, but I've watched both incidents over and over again, and neither the Moussa 'tackle' (I like to think of it as your player who actually did the tackle before clutching his leg!) nor the Revell tackle were worthy of red cards. Photos show Revell going in one footed anyway.

Maybe the fact that the game had suddenly got fiery meant that Moussa was doomed, i don't know. The ref had lost control, and regardless of whether Moussa was guilty of anything, which I don't think he was, perhaps the next 'bad tackle' in the referee's eyes was going to be an opportunity for him to re-stamp his authority on the game and regain control.

FWIW, the only red card offence in my opinion was Kuiper's swing at Revell.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Firstly, saying we won't win a game is not "spouting shit." On nsc before EVERY game there will be people saying we'll win, lose, and draw. It's fairly obvious, well it is to me anyway, that some of them have to be wrong. It doesn't mean idiots have to go back a few days later and tell them so.

Secondly, have we ever met? If we have, and I've forgotten, then you can ignore what I'm about to write. But, I suspect we haven't yet you know my name, and you know 'Withdean Wanderer' as you identified him in the Brewery Tap last week. Now, maybe I'm just being a bit shy here, but I would find that sort of behaviour a little bit weird. If you know who we are, and you want to criticise, then introduce yourself. It's not hard, and I'll have a lot more respect for you than sitting on your computer making ridiculous comments which are so irrelevant there's no point even debating them.
First of all I know Potter and have spoken to him before even know i don't like to amit it.Hes a cock of the highest order.As for you,you have a habbit of posting rubbish or not listening to other peoples views.The big i am Badger will come unstuck.I'll make sure of that.Oh and i haven't met you.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Depends what you mean by "you having a f***ing laugh" I guess.

Are you inplying that i wouldn't say that to his face because i don't have any bottle? f*** off mate,you don't know shit.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Right, ok. Just a couple of points. I'm not sad enough to want a "big I am" on a messageboard amongst a load of strangers. I think I'll get my kicks elsewhere in life thanks.

Secondly, the fact you obviously take nsc so seriously that you need to 'make sure I'll come unstuck' is f***ing TRAGIC. Get a life, mate.
But even some players think you are an idiot.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Are you inplying that i wouldn't say that to his face because i don't have any bottle? f*** off mate,you don't know shit.

Well yes, presuming you have met him and one assumes you had a normal conversation. To then come on here spouting shite just makes you look a bit of a keyboard warrior.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Well yes, presuming you have met him and one assumes you had a normal conversation. To then come on here spouting shite just makes you look a bit of a keyboard warrior.
ok :laugh:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Feel free to introduce yourself to me. I haven't got a clue who you are so it's going to be hard for me to buy you anything unless you make that first move!! However, be brave, introduce yourself, and you'll realise I'm no "idiot.":thumbsup:
No problem.Go into the tap on saturday and i'll get you a pint :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here