Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Formula 1

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Would they have tried to stick this punishment on Shumacher, when he was in his pomp, if this had happened to Ferrari ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Would they have tried to stick this punishment on Shumacher, when he was in his pomp, if this had happened to Ferrari ?

If it had been Alonso today? No way would the punishment have been so draconian

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Agreed. They've f***ed up in four of the five races so far, delivering a huge or even fatal blow to one of their drivers each time. The Lewis v Jenson debate has been done many times and I've more than said my piece on that, but regardless of who you support you have to accept neither will win the championship with McLaren. Incompetence is seeping from every pore, including from the man at the top.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the team Lewis needs to look at joining is Mercedes.

It won't happen but I would love to see Lewis at Ferrari with Alonso

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It won't happen but I would love to see Lewis at Ferrari with Alonso

Alonso would get very pissed off and toys would be exiting his pram at a prodigious rate. However, Lewis Hamilton is a buccaneering driver who could be Senna's reincarnation.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
to be honest the "rules" now seem to be so loaded against a straight race between cars and drivers in favour of technical correctness that I am finding it increasingly difficult to maintain any interest

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Mega Bucks Bernie needs to re-think qualifying, else Q3 will be used (like today) to do a parade lap to arrange strategy to ensure that the team/driver are on their preferred tyre choice, or to save tyres, there will no longer be a shoot out for pole.

Hats off to McLaren for having a real go to get pole (even if the car was light on fuel), however pole position is a brilliant 70th birthday present for Sir Frank Williams.

D

Deleted member 2719

Bad Luck on Hamilton, did he spit his dummy out again or has he grown up and matured after last season?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
As a point of interest who is the driver steward this weekend, not a Lewis knocker like Stewart I hope

Edit checked it it is some 8 time Le Mans winner, so I can forget my conspiracy theory

Last edited:

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
As a point of interest who is the driver steward this weekend, not a Lewis knocker like Stewart I hope

Edit checked it it is some 8 time Le Mans winner, so I can forget my conspiracy theory

Cant seem to find it mate

D

Deleted member 2719

Should have spat his dummy the punishment is a joke

He has deserved all the punishment he get's, he is nothing but a spoilt brat, the comment last year 'is it cos i'm black' really was unbelievable, he is a knob,i hope he proves me wrong and matures into a man this year, we will have to wait and see.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
He has deserved all the punishment he get's, he is nothing but a spoilt brat, the comment last year 'is it cos i'm black' really was unbelievable, he is a knob,i hope he proves me wrong and matures into a man this year, we will have to wait and see.

Again you clearly didn't see interview stop reading the sun

D

Deleted member 2719

Again you clearly didn't see interview stop reading the sun

Don't buy papers because of their spin. No i didn't see the interview but my opinion is LH is a brat, like i said he may grow up and McClaren may have knocked it out of him.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Monaco today, money is on Lewis or Rosberg

Podium i think will show

Lewis Rosberg Grosjean

Maldonado lucky to be in the race, i think they should have disqualified him not the first time his driven like that.

Driver that will make up the most places will be Maldonado i think, or Vettle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here