Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Forget your GB News, a new beast is on the way

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Ok you've bored me now. Maybe do a bit of research before you get on your horse eh? Real research not some idiot using smear tactics to "debunk" someone who is passionate about women and children's rights.

I have read a fair deal about this woman in the course of my job. Her theories and methods are unsound.

I note you couldn’t find where I said she was right wing.

You’ve let yourself down on this thread and I understand you taking it out on me, I have a thick skin and I get why you’re doing it. Having said that, it may be time for you to go back and do some wider reading, do you think?

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
I have read a fair deal about this woman in the course of my job. Her theories and methods are unsound.

I note you couldn’t find where I said she was right wing.

You’ve let yourself down on this thread and I understand you taking it out on me, I have a thick skin and I get why you’re doing it. Having said that, it may be time for you to go back and do some wider reading, do you think?

Which of her theories and methods are unsound?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Which of her theories and methods are unsound?

That’s a big question when it comes to Bilek but broadly;

She scaremongers, using phrases like “they are targeting your children” and accuses the ACLU of legal “attacks”. At best it’s unprofessional rhetoric.

She believes that a cabal of Jews and homosexuals is forcing a “transgender agenda” and is forcing LBGT rights onto the population.

https://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2020/01/the-billionaires-behind-the-lgbt-movement

That link to her article probably tells any sensible person all you need to know about Bilek.

In my field of work she is held up as an example of how not to approach trans issues.

Her theories about Jews’ and gays’ agendas are unsound.
Her methods of hysterical language and scaremongering are unsound.
She’s a conspiracy theory cliche. Only a moron would take her seriously.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
That’s a big question when it comes to Bilek but broadly;

She scaremongers, using phrases like “they are targeting your children” and accuses the ACLU of legal “attacks”. At best it’s unprofessional rhetoric.

She believes that a cabal of Jews and homosexuals is forcing a “transgender agenda” and is forcing LBGT rights onto the population.

https://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2020/01/the-billionaires-behind-the-lgbt-movement

That link to her article probably tells any sensible person all you need to know about Bilek.

In my field of work she is held up as an example of how not to approach trans issues.

Her theories about Jews’ and gays’ agendas are unsound.
Her methods of hysterical language and scaremongering are unsound.
She’s a conspiracy theory cliche. Only a moron would take her seriously.

Nothing homophobic or anti Semitic in her article at all. Concern that corporatism and ideologies are converging to normalise medical procedures for confused and gullible children. Money/power is the root of this surprisingly enough.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1518979920722026498[/tweet]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Nothing homophobic or anti Semitic in her article at all. Concern that corporatism and ideologies are converging to normalise medical procedures for confused and gullible children. Money/power is the root of this surprisingly enough.

Okay :thumbsup:

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

Honestly, I hadn't seen those opening titles (because why would you) but they are extraordinary. Literally the thoughts of screaming gammon toddlers spewed on the screen. Impossible to tell apart from a piss-take and very very Partridge. I just can't imagine why a sentient adult would want to watch.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Absolutely extraordinary. I’m genuinely a bit aghast. If I was a gammon I’d be genuinely insulted that somebody thinks I’m stupid enough to swallow that! Remarkable.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I do find it strange that those who speak so vociferously about their concerns/fears/safeguarding of 'the children', regarding the general trans/binary issue, all seem to share many of the same opinions regarding immigration/'time wasters'/ Brexit etc.
It must be just a coincidence, surely?
I have a theory that the schools they went to had to find room for Trans and gender brainwashing classes so they bumped critical thinking from their curriculum :).

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I find transhumanism to be really interesting.

On the one hand the idea of turning ourselves into something not fully human through technology is a bit scary. But then being able to use technology to cure afflictions is a good thing.

I wear glasses. At a really basic level you could argue that is transhumanist in itself - the use of technology to fix a human biological problem.

The future is going to be wild.

Transhumanism is the future. Its not a bad or good thing, it just is.

But yeah on the subject of transgenderism I think people should have to right to choose but people are ignoring the issues with it. I dont know how it is over there but in Sweden people who switch genders have a 19x increased risk of committing suicide, and that is not while "living in the wrong body" but post-operation.

People who have more severe, deeper laying issues search for solutions and they think they find it in something that is currently in the spotlight, like "maybe I'm struggling because I'm the wrong gender?". And at least here it doesnt take a lot before they are allowed to just switch it, without sufficient psychological evaluation, and things go from bad to worse once the sex change is done and the person realize it wasnt the solution - maybe even made it worse through all those hormones and shit - and it ends badly.

I really dont think its as simply "progressive" and "liberal" as some people think it is.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I just read an 'article' by Jennifer Bilek to see who she was. Not a single citation or reference to the things she was talking about. She mentioned a thesis with no real Insights to is contents (certainly not link or reference to it). She mentioned a film and proceeded to tal about a dream sequence in it.

My conclusion was that her work is not really worth my time. Does anyone have anything she has written that night change my mind on that. Something that contains some actual facts, proof or information around what she says?

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here