Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Forget your GB News, a new beast is on the way

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Certainly under three sentences and three syllables he is positively masterful :lolol:

If your point is a simple one, that could well be sufficient ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Shame.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...s-dive-as-talktv-struggles-to-attract-viewers

Rupert Murdoch’s talkTV television channel has been rated as having “zero viewers” during primetime broadcasts, as the new television channel struggles to attract an audience despite signing up Piers Morgan as a presenter.

The audience for Morgan’s flagship 8pm evening show also collapsed from an average of 317,000 viewers on its launch night to 62,000 viewers a week later – a fall of 80%.

Even his old chum, the riotous former POTUS Donald "grab 'em by the p***sy" Trump, is putting the boot in:

Trump himself has now weighed in on talkTV’s performance: “Ratings for the Piers Morgan interview with me were great! Unfortunately, after that interview, his show bombed completely because of the fake narrative he tried to portray. The fact is, I got a new closeup glimpse at Piers, and he no longer has what it takes. It’s over for him!”

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Shame.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...s-dive-as-talktv-struggles-to-attract-viewers

Rupert Murdoch’s talkTV television channel has been rated as having “zero viewers” during primetime broadcasts, as the new television channel struggles to attract an audience despite signing up Piers Morgan as a presenter.

The audience for Morgan’s flagship 8pm evening show also collapsed from an average of 317,000 viewers on its launch night to 62,000 viewers a week later – a fall of 80%.

Even his old chum, the riotous former POTUS Donald "grab 'em by the p***sy" Trump, is putting the boot in:

Trump himself has now weighed in on talkTV’s performance: “Ratings for the Piers Morgan interview with me were great! Unfortunately, after that interview, his show bombed completely because of the fake narrative he tried to portray. The fact is, I got a new closeup glimpse at Piers, and he no longer has what it takes. It’s over for him!”

Genuinely good news. It gives me hope.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I forgot it was on.

A handful of presenters whinging 24-7 behind a news-desk about cancel culture has a lifespan of about two days.

They need to do something else, or it disappear without trace.

It already has disappeared without trace. At least some of us true Brits know when people are trying to pull the wool over our eyes. Some of us won’t be fooled.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It already has disappeared without trace. At least some of us true Brits know when people are trying to pull the wool over our eyes. Some of us won’t be fooled.

That's not strictly true, [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION]'s rather optimistic thread is still bouncing around on here :lolol:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Jesus wept that's shit.

They should do a feature about all these right wing people developing Tourettes.
Woke, Snowflake,(tic), Lefty, Woke, Corbyn, Woke, (glance to side - country's gone, ain't it?), Boris, Woke, Antifa, Woke, Snowflake

Must be debilitating poor things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here