Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Forget your GB News, a new beast is on the way

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Before the snooker started, just watched a bit of Ian Collins.

Still has one of the best 'Clips of the Week'.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
There are plenty of gay, bisexual and lesbian people who are gender critical. They are concerned that the ideology behind being " born in the wrong body" has a homophobic core.
Tomboy and effeminate boys have always existed. It seems to me that now they can "treat" it with life changing surgery and a lifetime of drugs.
I wonder who would benefit most from that?

Are you suggesting that Big Pharma and their backers are pushing a pro-trans agenda?

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
Never mind the arguing, did anyone watch piers morgan's show?

Based off the opening section he's overdosed on the day today and brass eye.

I particularly enjoyed Ricky Gervais’s “tribute”, the “trigger warning” sound effect, and the shameless borrowing from Harry Hill’s TV Burp, where he makes an aside to a different camera.

It’s The Day Today being presented by a coked up Partridge. I won’t be a regular viewer, there’s too much self-promotion and too little actual content, but as a taster of what former GB News viewers have to look forward to, it was enjoyable.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
My main issue is why my Freeview doesn't allow me to watch BBC 4 or Film4 HD, or Freesports but finds room for this rubbish

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I particularly enjoyed Ricky Gervais’s “tribute”, the “trigger warning” sound effect, and the shameless borrowing from Harry Hill’s TV Burp, where he makes an aside to a different camera.

It’s The Day Today being presented by a coked up Partridge. I won’t be a regular viewer, there’s too much self-promotion and too little actual content, but as a taster of what former GB News viewers have to look forward to, it was enjoyable.

His second sentence in that clip is a lie. He will absolutely be censored if he violates Ofcom regs.

I switched off after he dragged Nelson Mandela’s name into it about the 10 sec mark.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Yes, it's going to be followed swiftly by trans humanism too. Bodies are to be colonised and improved.

I find transhumanism to be really interesting.

On the one hand the idea of turning ourselves into something not fully human through technology is a bit scary. But then being able to use technology to cure afflictions is a good thing.

I wear glasses. At a really basic level you could argue that is transhumanist in itself - the use of technology to fix a human biological problem.

The future is going to be wild.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Yes, it's going to be followed swiftly by trans humanism too. Bodies are to be colonised and improved.

They have already asked if they can use my body as a template.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I do find it strange that those who speak so vociferously about their concerns/fears/safeguarding of 'the children', regarding the general trans/binary issue, all seem to share many of the same opinions regarding immigration/'time wasters'/ Brexit etc.
It must be just a coincidence, surely?

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
In 2018, anti-trans feminist pundit Jennifer Bilek wrote a column for The Federalist in which she claimed to expose the “rich, white men institutionalizing transgender ideology.” Bilek’s essay named several prominent progressive Jewish funders, including George Soros, Jennifer Pritzker, Martine Rothblatt, and Jon Stryker. This article and similar articles Bilek has written for other rightwing publications have spread the conspiracy deep within anti-trans feminist movements.

On her own blog, The 11th Hour, Bilek furthers the “Jewish funder” conspiracies, claiming that Rothblatt and Pritzker are behind a “transhumanist” movement not only to erase women, but ultimately to morph the human species, Matrix-style, into a terrifying techno-globalist future.

Similar fears of an elite “transhumanist” cabal, using transgender advocacy as a dystopian social engineering experiment, have gained recent popularity among the radical right, thanks to white nationalist Scott Howard’s 2020 book, The Transgender-Industrial Complex, and are recycled regularly on far-right conspiracy platforms like Infowars.

Bet you have an interesting browser history.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I do find it strange that those who speak so vociferously about their concerns/fears/safeguarding of 'the children', regarding the general trans/binary issue, all seem to share many of the same opinions regarding immigration/'time wasters'/ Brexit etc.
It must be just a coincidence, surely?

People feeling lost in a rapidly changing cultural landscape. They need to learn to adapt. The world is only getting blacker and gayer, and I’m all for it!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
People feeling lost in a rapidly changing cultural landscape. They need to learn to adapt. The world is only getting blacker and gayer, and I’m all for it!

You are Paddy from Max and Paddy and I claim my £5!

CPXZvJSUwAADsOk.jpg

DzrS1OdWkAArjLw.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Jennifer Bilek LinkedIn
Investigative Journalist covering the gender identity industry, portrait painter and owner of premium haircut house-call business serving the Manhattan and ...

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here