Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

foreign football firms

Dec 29, 2011
dont worry bois im going to poland and germany in the summer to watch the might engalnd play. no dirty poles are gonna touch me im gona be all over em like a rash. cant wait i say get some beer in me and we smash up the joint oioi!

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
dont worry bois im going to poland and germany in the summer to watch the might engalnd play. no dirty poles are gonna touch me im gona be all over em like a rash. cant wait i say get some beer in me and we smash up the joint oioi!

Yeah might not be such fun when you get kept in by the police and then stuck in a stinking compound, no water and with your hand bound with plastic ties for two hours. Police don't F*** about there.

SE19_CP

Oct 30, 2011
SE19.....top of the hill
expected better from you Das - you know the apple better than most on here.

The main difference with English/foreign firms is.....English clubs have been all over europe looking for it, even in 'pwopa nawty bruv' areas...and have done since the 70s

Foreign firms never have the bottle to go looking for it over here, usually cordoned in by whichever constabulary at 4.00pm on a matchday, outside the ground with sky TV filming them jumping up and down singing :rolleyes:

Re: England away, never will be bettered - we did it when it was important, always will be regarded as the cream.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

My mate who, most memorably, single handedly chased off some obnoxious Carlisle fans up there by hitting them over the head with an uprooted 'For Sale' sign, tells the story of how the fastest he had ever run was in Poland when he was chased down the street by a guy with a sword...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

what does that actually mean?

apple = apple and pears = mares......is it something to do with horses....cheltenham?

Feb 21, 2012

The main difference with English/foreign firms is.....English clubs have been all over europe looking for it, even in \'pwopa nawty bruv\' areas...and have done since the 70s

Foreign firms never have the bottle to go looking for it over here, usually cordoned in by whichever constabulary at 4.00pm on a matchday, outside the ground with sky TV filming them jumping up and down singing :rolleyes:

Re: England away, never will be bettered - we did it when it was important, always will be regarded as the cream.

100% this. No one else has toured the globe causing mayhem on the same level as England. They never will. England might come unstuck in places like Poland, Italy etc, but you will never see a team of them looking for it in central London.

In terms of the other European countries;

. Germany - similar to England in many respects but completely in our shadow. Have the same t2t mentality but will never export violence on the same level as England. Fashion wise some domestic sides are catching up with England, most notably Hannover 96 and Dynamo Dresden.

. Poland - think early 80\'s skinheads. Also akin to using weapons. Nutty as f*** but not organised enough to pose a threat on English soil if they turned up.

. Holland - same as the Germans. Domestically have some of the best firms in Europe. Organised and travel in numbers. Ajax turned up in a big way against Bristol City in a friendly a few years ago.

. The Latin Countries - all no marks. Love to throw flares and stab people in the arse. But ultimately only brave in numbers and with weapons. Totally not interested in t2t action. See footage of Juve v someone I can\'t recall where two massive firms meet up offside without a police presence...not a single punch thrown. Just rocks and bottles exchanged. Perfect example of what shithouses they are.

. Croatia, Serbia etc - totally f***ing nuts on a different level at home. Don\'t travel.

. Sweden - dress the part.

. Norway and Denmark - LOL.

. Russia - similar to Poland. They do have some casual dressers though. No doubting their intent though. Mad footage of 100 a side battles can be found on youtube. Loads of MMA fighters in their ranks so can\'t doubt they are handy. Once again though - not seen in England.

. The Home Nations - same as England just lesser numbers, and therefore not in the same league.

SweBHAFC

Nov 16, 2009
100% this. No one else has toured the globe causing mayhem on the same level as England. They never will. England might come unstuck in places like Poland, Italy etc, but you will never see a team of them looking for it in central London.

In terms of the other European countries;

. Germany - similar to England in many respects but completely in our shadow. Have the same t2t mentality but will never export violence on the same level as England. Fashion wise some domestic sides are catching up with England, most notably Hannover 96 and Dynamo Dresden.

. Poland - think early 80\'s skinheads. Also akin to using weapons. Nutty as f*** but not organised enough to pose a threat on English soil if they turned up.

. Holland - same as the Germans. Domestically have some of the best firms in Europe. Organised and travel in numbers. Ajax turned up in a big way against Bristol City in a friendly a few years ago.

. The Latin Countries - all no marks. Love to throw flares and stab people in the arse. But ultimately only brave in numbers and with weapons. Totally not interested in t2t action. See footage of Juve v someone I can\'t recall where two massive firms meet up offside without a police presence...not a single punch thrown. Just rocks and bottles exchanged. Perfect example of what shithouses they are.

. Croatia, Serbia etc - totally f***ing nuts on a different level at home. Don\'t travel.

. Sweden - dress the part.

. Norway and Denmark - LOL.

. Russia - similar to Poland. They do have some casual dressers though. No doubting their intent though. Mad footage of 100 a side battles can be found on youtube. Loads of MMA fighters in their ranks so can\'t doubt they are handy. Once again though - not seen in England.

. The Home Nations - same as England just lesser numbers, and therefore not in the same league.

To claim that Dresden would live in the shadow of the English is just plain wrong. I take it you have never had a go at most of these firms you seem to know so much about..... Apart from a handfull of English firsm today, most of them would come unstuck against European counterparts... It is simply the way it is nowadays.

The biggest difference between an English and European firm today is martial arts.
I appreciate not many other nations have come here to put on a show but with the CCTV today you can't blame them.

Feb 21, 2012
To claim that Dresden would live in the shadow of the English is just plain wrong. I take it you have never had a go at most of these firms you seem to know so much about..... Apart from a handfull of English firsm today, most of them would come unstuck against European counterparts... It is simply the way it is nowadays.

The biggest difference between an English and European firm today is martial arts.
I appreciate not many other nations have come here to put on a show but with the CCTV today you can't blame them.

I'm not having a dig at Dresden at all mate, if anything I was paying them a compliment! I make you right with what you say for the most part, in some parts of Europe it is a different ball game to the UK. The point I suppose I am really trying to make is anyone can put on a show at home. It's travelling to enemy territory that tests the nerves, and no one can claim to have travelled like the English.

SweBHAFC

Nov 16, 2009
I'm not having a dig at Dresden at all mate, if anything I was paying them a compliment! I make you right with what you say for the most part, in some parts of Europe it is a different ball game to the UK. The point I suppose I am really trying to make is anyone can put on a show at home. It's travelling to enemy territory that tests the nerves, and no one can claim to have travelled like the English.

I agree with you on this. Only the Scottish (doesn't really count) have really had a go

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
...and the Poles having a ding dong in Belfast doesn't count?

I would have thought Belfast is the last place any self respecting hoolie wants to head for...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here