Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

foreign football firms

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
expected better from you Das - you know the apple better than most on here.

The main difference with English/foreign firms is.....English clubs have been all over europe looking for it, even in 'pwopa nawty bruv' areas...and have done since the 70s

Foreign firms never have the bottle to go looking for it over here, usually cordoned in by whichever constabulary at 4.00pm on a matchday, outside the ground with sky TV filming them jumping up and down singing :rolleyes:

Re: England away, never will be bettered - we did it when it was important, always will be regarded as the cream.

yeah , but we now have a load of pussy whipped idiots who wouldn't stand in front of a fruit machine.........like the empire geezers ,it's f***ing GONE , the molly coddled bell ends that are coming out of the uk these days are a joke ,and that , unfortunately boys ,is a f***ing fact.............sure the met are so looking forward to the next big tournament played on english soil......as are the croats,serbs,poles, ukranes,romanians, dutch....etc.......you lot will roll your eyes and say OMG LOL.what an idiot, we don't do violence any more ........that's why we the rest of europe has lost respect for us. END OF .

Jan 30, 2008
expected better from you das - you know the apple better than most on here.

The main difference with english/foreign firms is.....english clubs have been all over europe looking for it, even in 'pwopa nawty bruv' areas...and have done since the 70s

foreign firms never have the bottle to go looking for it over here, usually cordoned in by whichever constabulary at 4.00pm on a matchday, outside the ground with sky tv filming them jumping up and down singing :rolleyes:

Re: England away, never will be bettered - we did it when it was important, always will be regarded as the cream.

just a discussion , no need to go to deep .

Jan 30, 2008
yeah , but we now have a load of pussy whipped idiots who wouldn't stand in front of a fruit machine.........like the empire geezers ,it's f***ing GONE , the molly coddled bell ends that are coming out of the uk these days are a joke ,and that , unfortunately boys ,is a f***ing fact.............sure the met are so looking forward to the next big tournament played on english soil......as are the croats,serbs,poles, ukranes,romanians, dutch....etc.......you lot will roll your eyes and say OMG LOL.what an idiot, we don't do violence any more ........that's why we the rest of europe has lost respect for us. END OF .

due to all the obvious reasons , let's put it into perspective.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Adidas are German not sure about Puma does this help?

Both German, and were started with the Dassler brothers Adi & Rudi, they fell out and started rival trainee businesses, Adi = adidas, Rudi = Puma. Both their company headquarters are in the same small town - Herzogenaurach

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Tell that to the boys(and girls) putting their lives on the line , day in, day out , in Afghanistan.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
losing Europes admiration as we are not fuckwitted, violent nerds is tragic. No really.

Trust me, nothing gains admiration for England around the world more than senseless, drunken, violent idiotic behaviour.

When I was living in Belgium, I saw around 50 drunk England fans corralled by the police and heard the immortal phrase...who fooking won the war anyway...talk about cringeworthy.

Plus the actual events, dont bare any comparison when you read about what happened on English fan boards.....I saw Man Utd fans get completely twatted in Rotterdam by Feyenoord supporters, who attacked them by crossing a major railway route into the city, which ended with the Man Utd survivors begging the police to protect them. According the the Man Utd board at the time, it was a great day out, and they ran everybody.

English football fans make other countries wonder what the f*** happened to English people.

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Lets get this into perspective anyway, football hooliganism , was , for a significant minority a bit of a laugh in the 80's, and thats just what it was, a 70's and 80's phenomenon.
There are people on here who are in their f***ing 40's and discussing "firms" like 18 year olds would, I'll put my hands up to being involved as a15-18 year old with Chelsea and the west st firm, but that was 30 f***ing years ago, and even then I think for most people it was a fashion statement with a bit of travelling away, a drink a laugh and the occasional ruck thrown in.
I dont particularly enjoy the happy clappy sanitised experience that football has become , it certainly has led to a lot less passion and a lack of atmosphere at games but for people on here to be discussing dresdens "firm" in such detail is ridiculous, if they're under 40 , then i'd say give it up mate , it was a period of time that can never be recreated for a whole host of reasons, if you're over 40 then grow the f*** up and get a hobby.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Tell that to the boys(and girls) putting their lives on the line , day in, day out , in Afghanistan.

i wasn't referring to them sausage (and you know it), i feel for those guys , put your life on the line but don't forget to be nice to the poor little villagers or you'll get court- marshalled.......what a load of bollocks ,is it a war zone or is it not ...?? if it is then let them get on with it , if it isn't then bring them home .

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Being nice to the poor little villagers?... Yes, those children living in their own homes, sleeping in their own beds were a bit of a threat.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Being nice to the poor little villagers?... Yes, those children living in their own homes, sleeping in their own beds were a bit of a threat.

jesus .... out of context again , one more and i'm out .......they're not all"nice little villagers"are they ..? it only takes one or two to fill a plane with bags.......the forces out there are cut loose mate ,they are f***ed if they do and f***ed if they dont............incidentally , do you know how many sets of body armour you could buy with the combined parliamentary/house of lords budget...???

Jan 30, 2008
Lets get this into perspective anyway, football hooliganism , was , for a significant minority a bit of a laugh in the 80's, and thats just what it was, a 70's and 80's phenomenon.
There are people on here who are in their f***ing 40's and discussing "firms" like 18 year olds would, I'll put my hands up to being involved as a15-18 year old with Chelsea and the west st firm, but that was 30 f***ing years ago, and even then I think for most people it was a fashion statement with a bit of travelling away, a drink a laugh and the occasional ruck thrown in.
I dont particularly enjoy the happy clappy sanitised experience that football has become , it certainly has led to a lot less passion and a lack of atmosphere at games but for people on here to be discussing dresdens "firm" in such detail is ridiculous, if they're under 40 , then i'd say give it up mate , it was a period of time that can never be recreated for a whole host of reasons, if you're over 40 then grow the f*** up and get a hobby.
i've got a hobby mate , it's like a good book you can't put it down ???

Last edited:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
f*** me, what have I come into......Afghan, Euros, world war 3.......I thought all this was behind us...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here