Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For all you West Ham haters

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Hungry Joe said:
Plently of people have said exactly that, you just ahven't heard them I presume.

Plenty of them said it last time too. Didn't stop it happening though :lolol:

I'm not really that fussed whether they go down or not but there are clubs down the bottom that I would prefer to stay up than West Ham.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
TevezMascherano_468x608.jpg

:glare:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Hungry Joe said:
Plently of people have said exactly that, you just ahven't heard them I presume.

Nope...i haven't heard one WHU supporter say it and that includes the 8,000 members of KUMB.

Last time we went down, the team on paper were too good to go down.....Joe Cole, Glenn Johnson, Trevor Sinclair, David James and Jermain Defoe were all England internationals. We also had the Northern Ireland and Scotland captain and not forgetting super Paolo DiCanio.
I think most teams would be disappointed to get relegated with that lot....f***ing useless bunch of (unts

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It absolutely stinks. West Ham have cheated by breaking specific Premier League rules on signing a player under a 3rd party arrangement, to cover it up they then LIED to the Premier League about breaking those rules, that player has gone on to make a SIGNIFICANT difference in their battle against the drop, they were STILL allowed to play him during this investigation, and having been found guilty they're STILL being allowed to continue playing him !

Unbelievable. Middlesbrough don't turn up at Blackburn for one fixture due to a flu epidemic decimating the squad, and they get docked 2 points and go down.

West Ham cheat the entire division for a whole season by fielding an illegible player, and they get fined the same amount Wigan paid for Emile Heskey.

Go figure.

:shootself

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
eastlondonseagull said:
...which is quite possible the way they're playing atm

They'll be playing for their lives mate so anythings possible. Don't forget that if Wigan win and we get a draw, Sheff utd are down.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Easy 10 said:

West Ham cheat the entire division for a whole season by fielding an illegible player, and they get fined the same amount Wigan paid for Emile Heskey.

Go figure.

Tis f***ing shocking isn't it.....i wouldn't of paid £10 for that f***ing donkey Heskey :lolol:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Easy 10 said:
It absolutely stinks. West Ham have cheated by breaking specific Premier League rules on signing a player under a 3rd party arrangement, to cover it up they then LIED to the Premier League about breaking those rules, that player has gone on to make a SIGNIFICANT difference in their battle against the drop, they were STILL allowed to play him during this investigation, and having been found guilty they're STILL being allowed to continue playing him !

Unbelievable. Middlesbrough don't turn up at Blackburn for one fixture due to a flu epidemic decimating the squad, and they get docked 2 points and go down.

Go figure.

In a nut shell.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Easy 10 said:

Go figure.

Actually, put like that, I hope they do go down. They don't deserve Zamora anyway after the shameful way they treated him early doors. Funny that not so many of them are slating him now.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Hungry Joe said:
Actually, put like that, I hope they do go down. They don't deserve Zamora anyway after the shameful way they treated him early doors. Funny that not so many of them are slating him now.

If the bloke is playing like a f***ing cart horse, he deserves to be treated like one. As he improves, so does the admiration for him from the fans.

It happens at EVERY club in the world.....including your precious "holier than thou" BHA so go f*** yourself :salute:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
For a bit of perspective on this.

This season, Bury fielded a player they had on loan from Hartlepool in a 2nd Round FA Cup tie against Chester who turned out to be ineligable, and were THROWN OUT of the competition, missing out on what would have been (for them) a fairly lucrative 3rd Round tie against Ipswich.

So they "cheated" in one game, and Chester took their place in the next round.

West Ham did the exact same thing against the Albion in the 3rd Round this season (after having LIED to be able to play him), continued in the competition, and all they've had is a tap on the wrist.

This game really stinks sometimes dunnit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here