Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For all you West Ham haters

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Kinky Gerbils said:
How is it West Ham's fault the Premier league is shit?

Answer the question instead of paasing the buck

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
algie said:
Answer the question instead of paasing the buck

Erm I Did, This situation is down to the Premier League not West Ham, They should have picked this up while the transfers where going through.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kinky Gerbils said:
How is it West Ham's fault the Premier league is shit?
Whats that got to do with it ?
Just because the PL is shit at imposing its rules, shouldn't give clubs like West Ham carte-blanche to actively IGNORE them, cheat the rules, and gain massive benefit from it.

Bet you'd change your tune if it was Spurs in Wigans position.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Easy 10 said:
Whats that got to do with it ?
Just because the PL is shit at imposing its rules, shouldn't give clubs like West Ham carte-blanche to actively IGNORE them, cheat the rules, and gain massive benefit from it.

Bet you'd change your tune if it was Spurs in Wigans position.

Not really, We were in a situation this time last year and had no help from the PL.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kinky Gerbils said:
Not really, We were in a situation this time last year and had no help from the PL.
You'll have to elaborate I'm afraid, no idea what you are referring to.

But by your logic, it'd be perfectly ok someone found guilty of murder to get off with a £10 fine because the judge is shit.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
We pleaded guilty to the charge....despite the club doing the deal whilst under a different chairman, board and manager. I would imagine that just about every club in the land would be very very f***ed off if they had points deducted because of something that happened under former owners.

I'm sure that this was one of the reason why we didn't get a points deduction.

So at the end of the day, the club broke the rules, admitted it and got punished. Why anyone hates WHU because of this is beyond me.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Who really gives a f*** about West Ham? Full of rag heads and mosques.Since i'm a SE lad i have every right to comment.Come on you Lions:clap:

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
jevs said:
We pleaded guilty to the charge....despite the club doing the deal whilst under a different chairman, board and manager. I would imagine that just about every club in the land would be very very f***ed off if they had points deducted because of something that happened under former owners.

I'm sure that this was one of the reason why we didn't get a points deduction.

So at the end of the day, the club broke the rules, admitted it and got punished. Why anyone hates WHU because of this is beyond me.

Simple. You cheated. It was a deliberate act of deceit to gain a competitive advantage. Why on earth would you expect people (and especially other clubs in the Prem) NOT to dislike the club for that?

And the argument that it was 'nothing to do with us guv, that was the previous owners' is so thin it's unbelieveable. West Ham Football Club are guilty of the charges, who the individuals were doesn't matter a jot.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
jevs said:
Well, the clubs Legal and Commercial Director, who was complicit and instrumental in brokering the deal AND lying to the PL about it, is somehow still on the West Ham board.

And I'm sure everyone at WHU would indeed be f***ed off about getting a points deduction - but the fact is, they have materially benefitted (and continue to benefit) from having a world class Argentinian in their team who they shouldn't have. He's been instrumental in helping West Ham stay up this season. Think they'd be sitting in 17th spot if Harewood had taken his place this season ?

Naah, me neither.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
algie said:
Who really gives a f*** about West Ham? Full of rag heads and mosques.Since i'm a SE lad i have every right to comment.Come on you Lions:clap:

You really are a f***ing horrible little creep. Why don't you f*** off somewhere else with your rascist shit

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Good betting prospects today on the game with bhabet (bet365.com)

Tevez to score at any time: 3/1
Zamora to score at any time: 3/1

Go LARGE! :clap2: :clap2:

D

Deleted User X18H

Oi Jevs big (alledgedly) West Ham fan you must have a bloody fast mode of transport planned to get to Manchester by 3

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
jevs said:
You really are a f***ing horrible little creep. Why don't you f*** off somewhere else with your rascist shit

Go and pray in the East End big boy:lolol:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
That Bebo site is pretty f***ing pathetic.

I still like West Ham and I'd like it if they stayed up. Far more interesting a team, with history, than Sheffield United or Wigan.

Plus I don't really like Northerners.

I see it as fitting that the man who took West Ham to the Premiership gets them the goal(s) to keep them up too.

Plus I've just transferred him into my fantasy team to replace Drogba

GO BOBBY!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
jevs said:
And your point is ?

His point is,are you another couch premiership team fan who infests our board and yet we don't give two monkeys about them.I'm sure West Ham have there own board.Off you go:wave:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
algie said:
His point is,are you another couch premiership team fan who infests our board and yet we don't give two monkeys about them.I'm sure West Ham have there own board.Off you go:wave:

You're the one just admitted to being from SE London, how about YOU f*** off and take your racist bile with you?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Bluejuice said:
You're the one just admitted to being from SE London, how about YOU f*** off and take your racist bile with you?

I've probably been an Albion fan since you were swimming around in your dads sack so i think you should button it

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
algie said:

That's it rascist boy...when the going gets tough, tell them to f*** off.

At least come up with something constructive you thick twat :wave:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
algie said:
I've probably been an Albion fan since you were swimming around in your dads sack so i think you should button it

Oh congratulations on being BORN before I was. I must say that was a jolly good effort, beat me to it well and truly there.

Does mean you're more likely to die first

:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here