Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For all you West Ham haters

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
jevs said:
That's it rascist boy...when the going gets tough, tell them to f*** off.

At least come up with something constructive you thick twat :wave:

If your going to call someone racist at least spell the word correctly.You thick twat:dunce:

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
DJ Leon said:
Racist. There you go - spelt correctly, you thick, racist jerkwad.

Thanks Leon.Stick to playing records my old china.Being aggresive doesn't suit you at all.

D

Deleted User X18H

jevs said:
And your point is ?
My point is any West Ham fan worthy of the name will be at or near Old Trafford this afternoon and anyone who pretends to be a West Ham fan because they want to be different won't be near Old Trafford .......that is all.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Before this thread gets diverted into a complete binfest, I'd just like to establish that I have nothing against West Ham as a club, at least not until this season.

I just hate seeing cheats prosper, and I'm afraid that come 4.50 today, thats probably exactly what will have happened.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Im sure if it was Sheffield United or Wigan who had done this, then the punishment would have been a point deduction

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Easy 10 said:
Before this thread gets diverted into a complete binfest, I'd just like to establish that I have nothing against West Ham as a club, at least not until this season.

I just hate seeing cheats prosper, and I'm afraid that come 4.50 today, thats probably exactly what will have happened.

Exactly how I feel, if it was us cheating I'd be just as angry.If you can't compete fairly then there's no point competing at all.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
That's it! I'm boycotting eels from now on!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:

Hear hear. In a perverted way I'm pleased West Ham stayed up. If they'd got relegated the Premier League could have swept the whole thing under the carpet with a sigh of relief:"Well they're down now so no harm done eh?" Now hopefully it will rumble on to the embarrassment of all concened.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Good entertaining thread this...

I am disappointed this morning that the Hamsters did stay up, I've never liked them , and I am also delighted that the Tevez scandal seems destined to run and run.

If I was the Sheffield United Chairman, I'd be checking my local Yellow Pages this morning for a good lawyer.

Last edited:

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Brovian said:
Now hopefully it will rumble on to the embarrassment of all concened.

I doubt it. Nobody has any chance of changing what has happened and will just need to get over it. The fact that this has been a monstrous injustice will not make an ounce of difference.

A points deduction close to the end of the season would have given the PL the massive problem of West Ham appealing the punishment and uncertainty about who was relegated, so they bottled it and went for an easy option. As a result West Ham were not punished at all for cheating and then lying about it - the size of the fine is minimal compared to what they have gained by staying in the PL.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
jevs said:
Namely Kinky wankballs and Bevendean cuntbilly and anyone else who despises this glorious team who won the world cup for England and is steeped in history and tradition as a superb footballing side.......

Fill your boots

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MID=367137231&MemberId=4049771016

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Gee thanks.
:lolol:

It aint over yet Jevs!, Your best player who single handedly got you out of Jail should never have been on the park...and you know it...still, got to say that if he wasn't obtained on the snide and was a proper signing I would be the first to congratulate you.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Also Jevs, I am sure you would be patting Warnock on the back if he had done the same thing as your lot and stayed up by playing what amounts to a ringer while you slipped into Championship oblivion.

???

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
West Ham broke the rules and have admitted that, but how much does the initial third party ownership differ from the fact that the Premier League now allow Premiership teams to loan players amongst themselves? After all this season the parent clubs have had too much say in what games their players can and cannot play in, even though the player is not playing for them.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Uncle Buck said:
West Ham broke the rules and have admitted that, but how much does the initial third party ownership differ from the fact that the Premier League now allow Premiership teams to loan players amongst themselves? After all this season the parent clubs have had too much say in what games their players can and cannot play in, even though the player is not playing for them.

Good point. What about ManU alledgedly suggesting that Tim Howard should not be selected by Everton in the fixture against them. I recall that the second choice keepr made some howlers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here