Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For all you Mark McGhee fans.....

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
London Irish said:
Cheers, most informative about our football :lolol:

Get back you cad or I shall release the hounds. You could snap me like Steven Reid's spine as I cry in pain at the time and tenners wasted last season watching McGhee foolishly dither and bumble, his every failing borne out on the lonely roads of tired, drunken despair on which returns to Brighton were made. You'd reply with cold rebuke, apparently ignorant of the soul that goes into such activities, a faded snapshot of various corners that never approach understanding precisely why he had to go. You think McGhee beat me to a pulp because he had no choice. I sob, but you tell me I should have been stronger and kept cooking him dinner no matter how many times it ended up returned to me in a shower of smashed glass and spaghetti-tainted skin. I find comfort in Wendy Wilkins's soft, aglow face.

Mr Banana said:
Get back you cad or I shall release the hounds. You could snap me like Steven Reid's spine as I cry in pain at the time and tenners wasted last season watching McGhee foolishly dither and bumble, his every failing borne out on the lonely roads of tired, drunken despair on which returns to Brighton were made. You'd reply with cold rebuke, apparently ignorant of the soul that goes into such activities, a faded snapshot of various corners that never approach understanding precisely why he had to go. You think McGhee beat me to a pulp because he had no choice. I sob, but you tell me I should have been stronger and kept cooking him dinner no matter how many times it ended up returned to me in a shower of smashed glass and spaghetti-tainted skin. I find comfort in Wendy Wilkins's soft, aglow face.

Very good :clap: I shall forever think of you as a poor man's Meade's Ball :D

If McGhee does land the job, and it's still an if at this stage, what's the betting that his first move will be to buy Adam Virgo off Gordon Strachan for £100,000 :lol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Mr Banana said:
Seriously, hands up everyone who went to more than five away games last season and genuinely believes it was the constraints he was working under that caused McGhee's downfall?

Moi aussi :wave:

You only have to compare the spending of our rivals to ourselves to see that the only way we were going was down last season.
A couple of memorable victories against the odds to remember, but any manager would have struggled to keep us up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here