Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For all you Mark McGhee fans.....

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Mr Banana said:
Seriously, hands up everyone who went to more than five away games last season and genuinely believes it was the constraints he was working under that caused McGhee's downfall?
:wave: :wave: :wave:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Dougal said:
Look at McGhee compared to what we got , he had us playing above ourselves. Good luck to him

Spot on!

:clap:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Mr Banana said:
Seriously, hands up everyone who went to more than five away games last season and genuinely believes it was the constraints he was working under that caused McGhee's downfall?

I think MM made selection mistakes but the constraints he was under were like no other in the league.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I may start supporting Hibs.

jakes right boot

Jul 29, 2006
Mr Banana said:

:wave:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
His tactics were mind-numbingly boring. His team selections were ludicrous. He alienated a squadsworth of players and quite obviously couldn't attract players even when we could afford them. We won 11 out of his last 66 games.

Sorry chaps, I'm sure I'm going to end up bouncing around in a padded room banging on about this. Some people obviously think he didn't hang himself with his own rope. In the end he's gone, so f*** it :)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Bit strange, chaps. Love him or hate him, why should we be told to pretend that it's of absolutely no interest to anyone involved with BHAFC as to what an important and controversial figure - who characterised our club for a long period of its recent history - is now up to?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Man of Harveys said:
Bit strange, chaps. Love him or hate him, why should we be told to pretend that it's of absolutely no interest to anyone involved with BHAFC as to what an important and controversial figure - who characterised our club for a long period of its recent history - is now up to?

You ask too many questions, kid.

*pulls revolver from waistband*

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Bry Nylon said:
You ask too many questions, kid.

*pulls revolver from waistband*
Bobby Zamora? Bobby WHO, I say. Micky Adams? Wouldn't know him if I bumped into him. Alan Mullery? Couldn't give a monkeys.

Hope that's OK...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Man of Harveys said:
Bobby Zamora? Bobby WHO, I say. Micky Adams? Wouldn't know him if I bumped into him. Alan Mullery? Couldn't give a monkeys.

Hope that's OK...

interrogationda4.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
May LI should now support Hibs if Magoo does go there.

Think about his. The best manager we ever had (in his opinion) is going to manage them.

They play in Green and White - Celtic colours.

Their name is virtually Hibernia which is the name given to Ireland by the Romans .

Traditionally Hibs have been the Celtic of Edinburgh and Hearts the Rangers (although there is not quite as much sectarian spite)

Its a perfect match!

:lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here