Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For all you Mark McGhee fans.....

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Voroshilov said:
My sentiments exactly.

And you thought I only posted on threads about wanking. This makes it 2 football posts this year my friend. How do you like them apples.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He'll have destroyed them by this time next year.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
He hasnt got it just yet, but most of the Scottish media believe that he will be anounced as manager tomorrow.

Quite a high expectation level after Tony Mowbray had them playing better than for 30 years or so.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I reckon we will see MM flourish now he has a halfway decent team and infrastructure to play with.

Never thought he was a bad manager, just couldn't work with the materials he had here.

You can't polish a turd.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Well Hibs don't seem to be the sort of team that have to sell their stars and then have a lack of funding to replace them, so I would expect McGhee to do well, should he get the job.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
bhaexpress said:
He who laughs last ......

is the last to get the joke?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Uncle Buck said:
They may not like McGhee's tactics at Easter Road.

They wont if he does things the same way, but then at the Albion he didnt have 4 decent strikers to choose from and money readily available (the £1.6 mil they got from the mad russians for OConnor has yet to be dipped into).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hibs will have forwards for full-backs, and centre-halfs for strikers and confusion reigning supreme before they know it.

The man is a clown.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Les Biehn said:
And you thought I only posted on threads about wanking. This makes it 2 football posts this year my friend. How do you like them apples.

I suspect someones hacked your account.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
1 playoff win..keeping us up with a tin-pot financial budget and a poor championship squad is hardly clown like management is it now?

He made mistake..but the restrictions put on him were riduculous.

Weve defo done a wrong thing in getting rid..but fan power leads the way!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Mr Banana said:
Seriously, hands up everyone who went to more than five away games last season and genuinely believes it was the constraints he was working under that caused McGhee's downfall?

I did......and yes not bringing in fresh faces in jan..like our relegation rivals did..done us up like a kipper

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If MM gets another position, does that mean that BHAFC don't have to pay him through to 2007?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Rougvie said:
They wont if he does things the same way, but then at the Albion he didnt have 4 decent strikers to choose from and money readily available (the £1.6 mil they got from the mad russians for OConnor has yet to be dipped into).

On one of their forums they are convinced it is going to be John Collins and Tommy Craig.

He may well do well to start with, like a Millwall where he inherits a good young attacking side. It is when he starts building that the fans might start to dislike him, especially if defensive tactics become the norm up there.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Voroshilov said:
I suspect someones hacked your account.

Actually Voroshilov I think you will find I often post on football threads and even try to offer up constructive criticism most of the time. Perhaps if you paid more attention and didn't spend your time reading the lighthearted threads while tutting you would know this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here