Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For all you Mark McGhee fans.....

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
He is currently in talks with Hibernian about the Managers job and an announcement of his appointment should be made before Thursday night.

:wave:

Just for your info LI/Gubber, London Hibees are always on the lookout for new members

:jester:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Good luck to him, hope he gets it. That's a much better job than managing the Albion these days, sadly. He'll do well there.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yep, good luck to the man.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Fans not happy, they wanted John Collins....

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I can't believe all this shit is still rolling on. Can't we just say MM is a decent manager who had a great year and a half followed by a poor 15 months. However he was a decent chap, maybe he should have done better with the team, maybe there was just to many constraints on the job.

Thanks Mark and good luck.

Thats all. Now we can all move on.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Im moving to scotland to watch a real manager at work.

MARK MCGHEE'S BLUE AND WHITE ARMY.

lets hope they dont have two great years under his leadership and the fans turn on him because they expect champions league footie in league 1.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I'm glad he's got that, he'll do well there. In the interests of closure I need him to. It's like seeing a lover who caused you endless pain for the last 18 months of your relationship find someone else. I hope I can forget everything that happened last season now.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Les Biehn said:
I can't believe all this shit is still rolling on. Can't we just say MM is a decent manager who had a great year and a half followed by a poor 15 months. However he was a decent chap, maybe he should have done better with the team, maybe there was just to many constraints on the job.

My sentiments exactly.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
The Complete Badger said:
Why? What's he ever done?

Local legend, man of the people, refused to shake Maggie Thatchers hand at a cup final etc etc

The list is endless if you are a Hibs fan.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Les Biehn said:

Yep thats about it. Well said Les.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Too many constraints on the job.

great manager and the 1st to keep us in the championship for a long tiime.

MM HERO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here