Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

for all who took the piss??

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Hello Brighton Rock, nice of you to drop in before you are hammered by Chelski next week. :wave:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Spicy said:
Hello Brighton Rock, nice of you to drop in before you are hammered by Chelski next week. :wave:

Deja-vu here spicy old bean isnt it? I seem to remember Brighton fans saying that before we played a certain team from Manchester last week but didn't quite work out that way did it even though we only had 10 men for the last 25 minutes. The grapes are still a bit off down Brighton way still aren't they?! :p

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Good to see that we're such an important part of your life for you to be looking out for our result. :kiss:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Not really Rangdo but are you telling me that when Palace got stuffed at Arsenal the other week you didn't enjoy it? :glare:

I didn't know they played Arsenal the other week and have no idea what the score was. By all means enlighten me.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We did better than Forest though. :lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
dougdeep said:
We did better than Forest though. :lolol:

Indeed. At the end of the day we only lost a point from our cushion to the relegation contenders so not the end of the world. Don't really want to make a habit of it though :rolleyes:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The Palace fans on B.B.S. are really enjoying this. :nono:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Deja-vu here spicy old bean isnt it? I seem to remember Brighton fans saying that before we played a certain team from Manchester last week but didn't quite work out that way did it even though we only had 10 men for the last 25 minutes. The grapes are still a bit off down Brighton way still aren't they?! :p

Excuse me, I think you mean hello lovely Brighton lady! Yeah, yeah, but ManUre are a spent force whereas Chelsea are 8 points clear! Surely even old hatchet face can't be predicting a win or even a draw for you lot next Saturday. :wave:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Spicy said:
Excuse me, I think you mean hello lovely Brighton lady! Yeah, yeah, but ManUre are a spent force whereas Chelsea are 8 points clear! Surely even old hatchet face can't be predicting a win or even a draw for you lot next Saturday. :wave:

Women in football eh?! ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here