Juan Albion said:
palace90.jpg

:bounce:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
AJ's Love Monkey said:
because you wouldn't want Gabor Kiraly, Fitz Hall, Gonzalo Sorondo, Michael Hughes and Andy Johnson in your side i can understand that! ;)
We want to move forwards, not backwards:lolol: :lolol:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
sour grapes

Brighton manager Mark McGhee:
"We should have had a free-kick for their player pushing Adam Hinshelwood as he went to clear, but they were awarded a penalty.
"The same linesman gave the decision against Rami Shaaban when he's supposed to have gone out of his area with the ball although I wasn't in line with it."

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Actually I wonder if you can find somebody as ugly as Dowie when he mves to Man City next week ?

Can you get Quasimodo out of retirement ?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
bhaexpress said:
Actually I wonder if you can find somebody as ugly as Dowie when he mves to Man City next week ?

Can you get Quasimodo out of retirement ?

Dream on fella Dowie is going nowhere the unfortunate thing from Brighton's fans point of view is that he is a rare commodity in football he is loyal and honest. Having signed a four year contract 3 months ago and having said recently he sees his future nowhere but at Palace i think your prayers won't be answered just yet! :clap2:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Dream on fella Dowie is going nowhere the unfortunate thing from Brighton's fans point of view is that he is a rare commodity in football he is loyal and honest. Having signed a four year contract 3 months ago and having said recently he sees his future nowhere but at Palace i think your prayers won't be answered just yet! :clap2:

You dream on, Dowie wants to manage a big club rather than one that should it survive relegation will still be perenial bottom of the table dwellers.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
bhaexpress said:
You dream on, Dowie wants to manage a big club rather than one that should it survive relegation will still be perenial bottom of the table dwellers.

Get real mate your bitterness is getting the better of you, Manchester City are £60m in debt and the reason Keegan jacked it in apparently was because the board wouldn't sanction the purchase of a young Candian player who would have cost next to nothing and would have been a short term replacement for SWP.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Get real mate your bitterness is getting the better of you, Manchester City are £60m in debt and the reason Keegan jacked it in apparently was because the board wouldn't sanction the purchase of a young Candian player who would have cost next to nothing and would have been a short term replacement for SWP.

Who's bitter ? At least I don't have to live in a khazi like Croydon to start with. My parents had the sense to leave Beckenham when I was only five, thank God for that.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
bhaexpress said:
Who's bitter ? At least I don't have to live in a khazi like Croydon to start with. My parents had the sense to leave Beckenham when I was only five, thank God for that.

Another brain busting reposte when you have nothing to come back with! :dunce: I have never lived in Croydon mate so your digs mean squat to me :wave:

There is no argument here.

p*l#ce are SHIT, the area is a khazi, the supporters are SCUM, their colours are dull and their manager is the ugliest FUQQER a mother ever had the misfortune to excrete.

It's a Sunday, a day for giving THANKS for the blessing of being ALBION .

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Another brain busting reposte when you have nothing to come back with! :dunce: I have never lived in Croydon mate so your digs mean squat to me :wave:

Yes, how silly of me, how is livnig in your caravan in this cold weather ? Can't be much fun using an elsan when you can't open the windows.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
NMH said:
There is no argument here.

p*l#ce are SHIT, the area is a khazi, the supporters are SCUM, their colours are dull and their manager is the ugliest FUQQER a mother ever had the misfortune to excrete.

It's a Sunday, a day for giving THANKS for the blessing of being ALBION .

Yet another rounded response from A NSC member (member being the operative word!) What has the area in what Palace play got to do with anything?! If thats all you have to retort with when comparing Palace to Brighton then its time to look for something else because its really a piss poor argument. Palace are shit? Have a think about what you say and get back to me because if you are comparing us to Brighton then you really are more delirious and misguided than i ever thought. And a manager's abilities are judged by his looks now are they? I agree Dowie has done a shocking job and being ugly to boot he's got to go useless ugly bastard. If he got a facelift i might review the situation but until then! Nearly as crap an argument as the area one mate!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here