Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

for all who took the piss??

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I've been better. It's only a game though isn't it. Your mates seem to be enjoying the day.

Minge

Jan 3, 2005
We give it so we have to take it too. It's always that way in the valleys!

Minge

Jan 3, 2005
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Absolutely right Daffyd it's banter that's what football rivalry is about imagine how dull life would be without it :eek:

I have more time for a Palace fan, or even the loathed Abergavenny, than I do for plastic Man U wannabes:drink:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Juan Albion said:
No, I try and adopt local customs when I go visiting Selhurst, so I just squat wherever I am.

Your not really thinking what your saying are you Juan? You seem to forget where you play your home games here fella! You taking the piss out of Selhurst is like Joe Pasquale telling Peter kay he isn't funny :jester:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Your not really thinking what your saying are you Juan? You seem to forget where you play your home games here fella! You taking the piss out of Selhurst is like Joe Pasquale telling Peter kay he isn't funny :jester:

Depends whether you factor in the inhabitants or not. I did.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
AJ's Love Monkey said:
we're not all savages you know (there's 5 or 6 who are not!) :p

Do you know them?

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
5-1 to Plymouth.

*right compose yourself, deep breath* AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA............................HHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA................................AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No seriously......oh f*** it....AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

:clap2: :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :salute:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
palace90.jpg

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Juan Albion said:
5-1 to Plymouth

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Still could be worse i guess. You could be losing to your rivals 5-0.......oh wait you did.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here