Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

for all who took the piss??

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Women in football eh?! ;)

I am not personally in football as I work in an office. I love the Abion though - you should try supporting a decent team sometime, mate.:D

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
AJ's Love Monkey said:
And telling me your a lovely brighton lady doesn't help me one way or another does it?! :D

I was just correcting the error of your ways in referring to me as an old bean!:D

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Spicy said:
I am not personally in football as I work in an office. I love the Abion though - you should try supporting a decent team sometime, mate.:D

:lolol: :lolol: yeah i'll try love (thats waht i like about Brighton fans the optimism is contagious you've just been stuffed 5-1 at Plymouth and your telling other club's fans to support a decent team, priceless!) :clap:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
AJ's Love Monkey said:
:lolol: :lolol: yeah i'll try love (thats waht i like about Brighton fans the optimism is contagious you've just been stuffed 5-1 at Plymouth and your telling other club's fans to support a decent team, priceless!) :clap:

Well obviously you would have to like a joke to support Dowie and his crew right??:wave:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
So which Palace site do you post on so that we can come and gloat after the Chelski win then, mate?

Last edited:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Yeah totally we've had a bastard 12 months! :drink:

:lolol: Its called being in the Premiership with no money and a one man team.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Aha BBS then! I don't need sorting out, thanks.:wave:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
AJ's Love Monkey said:
:yawn: One man team? When we've kept 5 clean sheets in the last 6 games? Yeah good point Spicy keep them coming :rolleyes:

You have had a better run lately, I admit that, but you can still have another bad run of results!

Incredigull

In Cervesio Felicitas
Nov 28, 2003
Mile Oak
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Ask Dougdeep, Yorkie, Incredigull, Boxing Day 1979, Nelson Muntz and the rest who constantly post on there they might help you out!

They seem a nice bunch !!:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here