Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone just tweeted training pics of himself

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This. He’s been in training for weeks. Now he’s fully training with the first team which means expected to do everything from full drills to ball work. I can see him and Lamptey both being available for Newcastle, possibly even bench for Soton.

Lamptey potentially in the squad for West Brom

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’m not sure there is much benefit in Lamptey being on the bench. If he is fit enough to play I’d play him at RWB and move Veltman into the back 3 moving BDB to LWB.

He’ll need/get a gradual reintroduction.........chucking him on for the last 30 mins against a tiring defence could work.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Time for Andone to do the business. The other forwards have had an opportunity and failed to deliver. I’d be more than happy for Andone to be given a chance to redeem himself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Time for Andone to do the business. The other forwards have had an opportunity and failed to deliver. I’d be more than happy for Andone to be given a chance to redeem himself.

This. And the sooner the better.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Agree. Tau needs to play as well though.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008

Yep. All other strikers have had their chances & failed. Time for something different.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Kosh I want him to start but I bet Potter will not pick him

I’d he’s fit (or when) and he doesn’t pick him based on our current striking predicament then Tony Bloom should sack him - as that would surely constitute a gross failure as head coach. Personal agenda before the club...? Dodgy ground.

He has to (surely)

What other option does he have?

I’m crossing everything hoping we can get him on the pitch very soon... after that shower of shit today... please let it happen.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I’d he’s fit (or when) and he doesn’t pick him based on our current striking predicament then Tony Bloom should sack him - as that would surely constitute a gross failure as head coach. Personal agenda before the club...? Dodgy ground.

He has to (surely)

I’m crossing everything hoping we can get him on the pitch very soon... after that shower of shit today... please let it happen.

In our current predicament we need to try anything and anyone at our disposal

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing

He has to (surely)

Kosh

I agree mate with everything you say but sadly I think too much water under the bridge and Potter will not pick him of course I could be wrong.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Kosh

I agree mate with everything you say but sadly I think too much water under the bridge and Potter will not pick him of course I could be wrong.

We're staring down the barrel.

GP has to swallow his pride

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

He has to (surely)

Spot on. Our three current strikers today looked like they'd been taken from Sunday league.

I don't care how popular Andone is, he's miles better than anything else we've got.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here